Ruts and Confrontations

Denki pov

I follow Bakugo into the hallway. I assume he's making a plan to piss off our alphas.

"So, you know both our alphas are almost at a breaking point." I nod. "Well, were gonna be super handsy. On each other."

"I-I dont know Bakugo, I think that's a back idea." He laughs.

"It doesn't have to be a make out ses, just like..... subtle. We don't sit with them anymore, you throw your arm around my shoulder, hugging in front of them. Or like whispering in each other's ear, after looking at them. You know how to blush on command right?"

"Yeah, I could make it happen." He smirks.

"Do it." I think of when I gave Toshi a blow job. God that felt good. I snap out of it and I am in fact, blushing. "Not bad. So you in or no?"

"Sound like fun I'm in. When are we starting?"

"After lunch, in History. Sit next to me, walk with me there to. Act like we're having a really interesting conversation and then stop when they come over." I nod. We head back into the lunch room and sit down next to our alphas.

"So what was that all about?" Shinso looks over at me.

"Oh nothing. Just omega stuff you wouldn't get it." I say without looking at him. He lets out a sigh and goes back to his phone. The bell rings and me and Bakugo look up at each other. I get up first, heading over to him.

"You ready for history Kami?"

"For sure!" I smile as brightly as I can and throw my arm over his shoulder. I take it back pretty quickly cause of the look Kirishima was giving me. We walk there in hushed whispers.

"After I say this blush, giggle too." Bakugo whispers. I send him a nod.

"I know you gave Sleepy a blow job. You're voice was rough for a day or two." I blush way more than intended. I hear a growl and look back and see Shinso glaring at Bakugo.

"Should I release some pheromones, Toshi says he loves my scent." He nods. I let some go, with out looking back I can tell he stopped in his tracks and is trying super hard not to yank me into the nearest classroom. After a long walk of teasing we walking into the classroom. We both rush to sit down at the same table. Shinso and Kirishima both walk in and see us sitting together, laughing at the stunts we pulled.

They walk up to us. "What'd you guys talking about?" We stop.

"Oh nothing, just stuff." I look at Bakugo and burst out laughing. He sends me a smile. I hear them both growl and go to sit down. I giggle. "This is more fun than I thought, although we have to see them at night."

"No, we don't." I look over at him. "We could have a sleepover, your room. Wear your most revealing pj's." I nod.

"We should invite them."

"Not a bad idea Pikachu."

"Stay here." I get up.

"Where are you going."

"Shhhh." I walk over to the desk they're sitting at. "Hey Kiri, alpha~. Me and Bakugo are gonna have a sleepover in my room, if you wanna come. That is. Think about it. Get back to me." I reach out and ruffle Toshis hair. I walk back, swaying my hips a little more that usual on the walk back. I sit down next to Bakugo. He looks surprised.

"Didn't know you had it in you. What'd you even say, Sleepy looks pretty wound up."

"Hey kiri, them I said alpha pretty sexyily? Said you and I are having a sleepover. Invited them, the. Walked back here." He laughs.