Youre my omega

Hi! So I know this might sound like I'm looking for attention but ✌️ so I'm writing a kiribaku book rn, and no ones viewing it. I'm not asking for votes or comments. Just a view, even if it's just you skipping through the first two chapters

Denki pov

"As long as we don't do what we did last time." I'm not saying more of my kinks. They all agree. Bakugo is mindlessly fiddling with stuff on my desk before he picks up my drawing note book. Don't flip to the back, don't flip to the back, don't flip- he fucking flipped. 

"Oi! Pikachu, why're you drawing porn scenes of Sleeply." I groan.

"It's none of your business, I'm sure I could find shit about Kiri in your room." He turns to look at me.

"You could, and easily. The difference is I don't care. You do. So, when did sleepy fuck you senseless?" I glare at him.

"Katsuki, get out of their business. You and I both know you have shit you don't want others to know. And you know I'll spill them if need be." My head turns to Kirishima, thank god.

"Whatever." Bakugo puts down the note book and sits down with Kiri.

"Anyways. Now, you two." Mina says pointing to me and Toshi. "You two, seem closer. Spill what happened." I smile, we really have gotten closer.

"It started when Toshi apologized. Then, we just spent more time together. I think we got the closest when he marked me." I lean against Hitoshi, nuzzling my head into his side. I feel him lean down.

"Especially when I was 8 inches deep in you." I blush and lightly hit him.

"We have guests over. Shhh." Bakugo laughs. I glare at him. "You get on my nerves." He laughs again.

"That's my job, you just realized that?" Kiri grabs a chunk of his hair and pulls. Bakugo flushes red and covers his mouth.

"Katsuki, you need to learn how to behave." Mina snorts, I smile. Finally.

"Nah I don't think I will." Goddammit.

"Hey Mina! Catch." Kirishima throws her his phone. "Open snap and go to my eyes only."

"No, Red don't."

"Password is 3."

"Red, I'm sorry."

"5."

"Fuck, Pika I'm sorry."

"7."

"Kaminari, I'm sorry I was a dick." Kirishima smiles at that.

"Alright, pass the phone over." Mina throws him his phone again.

"I wanna know what was in there that got Bakugo so nervous." Mina says, putting a hand on her chin."

"Wanna play never have I ever?" Shinso speaks up. Mina smiles.

"You have some great ideas Hitoshi!" I growl. Only I should call him Hitoshi. I grabs his wrist and starts scenting it, marking my territory in a way.

"No need to be jealous Denks, you know I'm yours." I blush and nod, still scenting his hand. "Who asks first?" We all put a hand up.

"I'll go! Never have I ever........ been in heat!" Bakugo growls at Mina, Bakugo and I both put a finger down.

"Never have I ever had sex." Asexual ass Sero. All up us put a finger down, including Mina. We all glare at him.

"Never have I ever, drew pictures of my boyfriend." Toshi smirks down at me. I glare at him and put a finger down.