Epilouge

So surprise! It's long and full of pov changes! It literally has 10000 words I-
Hitoshi pov))

"Yamaguci! You get your butt over here!" Denki scolds his pup, making the boy drop his head and do the walk of shame.

We were able to get the surgery on Denki reversed and have kids of our own. We both stopped doing hero work in our late 20's to start an actual family. We have more than enough money to live comfortably for the rest of our days. We seriously wanted kids to fill our new home, and we had twins. One boy and one girl. Yamaguci and Madari.

"What did you just say to your sister?" The small boy frowns.

"I told her to stop being so stupid." Denki sighs and I look for Madari, she's sitting under the playground sulking.

"Can you go get her. I'll deal with him." Denki looks over at me and nods, going to get the small girl. "Now, do you know why that's not okay to say?" He rolls his eyes.

"But she was! She said that SpiderMan was better than Thor. Only stupid people say that." I pull him into my lap, letting my voice lower.

"You do not treat your sister like that. Or any girl. A good man doesn't do that." His eyes widen at the voice. Being an omega himself he doesn't have one. I see Denkis head snap over to me out of the corner of my eye. I see Yamaguci's eyes gloss over. I forgot. He hates the alpha voice. "I know you don't like when I use that but you don't learn if I don't use it." He nods and wipes his eyes. I wrap my arms around him and pull him into a hug. He hugs back and starts to cry. "I'm sorry Yama, I know."

"I-I'm sorry Dadda! I didn't mean it." Denki finishes with Madari and walks over, taking the crying boy from my lap.

"It's okay pup. I've got you." Denki purrs and the small boy sniffles. My omega continues to sooth the boy until he's not crying. Madari comes over and slides into my lap.

"Yamaguci? Are you okay?" She's an omega so shes always so caring for him.

"I'm sorry sissy! I didn't mean it." Madari giggles and hugs him.

"I know you didn't! You're just like mommy, always saying the first thing that comes to mind." I laugh and Yamaguci pulls away from Denki.

"So you aren't mad?" Madari shakes her head and hugs her brother.

"Course not! Race you to the swings!" She gets the head start and Yamaguci runs after her.

"Hey not fair!" Denki looks after his pups fondly and smiles.

"God I love them." I pull him into my lap and he leans into me.

"You did such a good job baby." He hums and I rub his thigh. "Such a good omega. So good for alpha~" he shivers and grabs my wrist.

"Stop. I'm not trying to get slick at the park." I huff a laugh and lick his neck. "Yamaguci's and Madari's first heat are coming up. You're still spending the night at Bakugo and Kirishima's right?"

"Of course." He nods.

"Good." Two people walk in the park and they look really familiar. Like scarily familiar. I quirk a brow and try to think. It's the girl I saved during that high school trip!

"Hey, get up a sec." Denki gets off my lap and I call for Yamaguci. He comes over and I pull him just a little closer. "I know those two people over there. If their kids wants to play can you include them?"

"Of course!" I nod and let him go.

"You know them?" I nod.

"That was the girl I saved durning that week long high school trip." He quirks a brow. "When I was in my rut for the entire week." He gasps.