I can blow you, if you want.

SMUT🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫

Denki pov

After stumbling my way to Hitoshis dorm room and sitting on his bed, I finally realize the seriousness of the situation. Shinso just got out of the hospital, is ordered to 3 days bed rest and my horny ass expects him to be okay with possibly injuring himself. I sigh. I can't let him do that, I'll just do it myself. The door snaps open right as I was trying the think of an excuse.

"Hey, Denki, you think you could help me change. I can't stand up all to well, it'll be even harder with the crutches." I nod, not trusting my own voice. Then I remember what he said earlier. 'Answer me when I talk to you.'

"O-okay, ummm sit on the bed Ill grab some stuff." He nods before smirking and sitting down I'm the bed. I go over to his closet and grab a light grey sweatshirt and some baggy sweatpants. It's fairly cold out and he wants his legs to be covered. I turn back around and see he was staring at my ass.
"Were you looking at my ass?"

"Yeah, after all you are my omega." A shiver goes some my spine at the though of being his. I nod again.

"Okay, do you need help with your shirt or can you take it off yourself?" Get through this with out getting more horny Denki, you got this.

"I'll probably need help with all of it. If you don't mind." He leans back on his elbows, his smirk still showing on his face. I shake my head no as I walk up to him. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull up, exposing his abdomen and chest.

"Y-you need to lift your a-arms." Keep it together. He lazily puts his arms up as I tug the rest of the way. He moves his knee so it makes contact with my crotch. I bite my lip to try to keep the moan in my mouth. He quirks an eyebrow knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Like that do you Denks." It was more of a statement then a question.

"I-uh dont k-know what y-you're talking abo- ahh fuck." Towards the end of that sentence he runs his knees across my dick again.

"Don't like Kit, I can tell your barely holding on." I moan again as he sits up. Curse that fucking nickname. "Go on, tell me. You like that don't you." He grabs my neck and the end of his sentence. My hand flies up to his wrist and my eyes roll into the back of my head.

"Fuck, I- I please don't stop."

Shinso pov

"Trust me babe, I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon." If Denki was confident all the time I wouldn't stand a chance, thank his omegan side of that. Denki tries to grind his hips on to my leg. I chuckle at his neediness. I take my leg away. "You're gonna have to work for that Kit. Then something inside of him lights up.

"Hitoshi, I-I can't do this." I feel shocked, I take my hand away from his throat. "You just got out of the hospital and you leg, I don't want you getting hurt. Especially from my selfish desires. If-" he pauses looking for the right words. "If you want me to, I can, I can blow you?" I thank god that my boyfriend doesn't have a filter. His eyes are glued to the floor.

"Denki, looks at me." He doesn't respond. "Denki. At least talk to me."

"O-okay." He takes a deep breath. I take control of him.

"Look at me." His hand slips down from the back of his neck, bringing his head up to meet my eyes. I put my hand on his chin as he starts blushing. I leave his head and let him gain control again. His hands fly down to cover his what I assume is his erection. I smirk at what he's hiding.

"I- do you want me to finish changing you I can. I don't have to blow you if- if you don't want me to."

"Denki, I would love you to, but you don't have to. To be honest I could've changed my self. If you want to go fix," I bring my hand up to his dick, pressing my hand against it. "This. You can, I'll change myself." He takes a deep breath.

"Ahh, sure okay. But can I have your snap. I-I wanna send you, things." I can only assume what he means.

"Yeah sure, give me your phone." I type in my username and hit add. I give Denki his phone back after I get a notification on my phone I add him back. "Done, see you later Denks. Ill be expecting those photos." He blushes and nods. I send a wink his way, he turns around walks out of my dorm.

Denki pov.

I run over to my dorm and get everything I need. God, I really want him to get pleasure to. I slowly start stripping in front of the camera, making it as torturous as possible. When I'm down to my boxers I end the video and send it. Shinso opens it right away, replying with a picture of him in his boxers with his hand over his dick. I groan and get to work prepping myself. I take a picture of my vibrator, dildo, and lube and send it. I then go back to stretching myself getting ready to use my dildo.

He sends a picture of his hands down his boxers with the caption. 'I wouldn't mind that blowjob now.' I laugh slightly. I send back a video of me riding my dildo. I sent a text back 'I don't think I would mind giving you one right now.' Hitoshi sends a video this time of him dragging his hand up and down and letting out deep grunts.

"Jesus he's hung like a horse." I growl, I just want him in me but we're not at that stage yet. I send him a video of me moaning while stroking my cock. I can feel my orgasm building, cause of all the teasing I won't last long.

He sends me a picture labeled. 'God, I'm gonna cum soon' i send him back a bit of my body saying 'same, let's cum together.'  We both send videos of us finally releasing. I flop down exhausted, that was the best orgasm I've ever had. I'm never giving him up.

Was that smut okay? I feel like it was cringy. Idk,  but I love how this book is going so far, but not a lot of people are viewing it. It's fine tho! Hope y'all enjoy