Its all too hot

Shinso pov

I get back to the dorm, taking my phone out. Calling Bakugo asking if it's safe to go into my room.

"If you wanna see Sparky 5 fingers deep in himself yeah." He replies quickly, I growl. Trying to decide if I want to fuck Denki. I sigh and decide against it, have to let my tongue heal for a little.

"Tell Denki he can call me whenever." I send back, letting myself into Denks dorm.

"Kaminari! For the 50th time, I'm not gonna fuck you. We're both mated and omegas!" Bakugo yells into the phone. "I gotta go." He hangs up without a second thought. I sigh, sitting down on his bed. My phone rings shortly after, I pick it up and see it's Denki.

"Hey Denks." He whines loudly into the phone.

"A-alpha~ where are you?" I shake my head, breathing picking up.

"I'm in your room Denks, I have to wait for my tongue to heal for a little." He whines again. I hear Bakugo grumbling something.

"C-come over~ mmmhhh, fuck." I clench my teeth, trying desperately not to get up.

"You and I both know I can't do that. I can send you stuff, but I can't be there in person." He moans loudly, whining afterwords. "Denki. Tell Bakugo to leave. I'll be there in 10 minutes." Ahh fuck it.

"B-Bakugo, you need to leave. Toshis coming over." There's a 10 second pause. "He's gone."

"Good, I'll be there. You be on the bed, laying on your back. Bye Denks."

"Bye Alpha." I hang up. Let's do this. I step out of his dorm, going next door. I open the door and Denkis pheromones slap me in the face. I growl loudly.

"Denki." He whines, take a deep breath from the bed. I walk over to him, leaning over him.

"A-alpha~ hot." I release my scent, leaning down to bring my head to his ear.

"Hey Kit, you ready to be used?" I drop my voice, making it lower. He whines loudly grinding against my leg. "Need you voice Denks."

"Y-yes, please hurry~" I know he's hot and in pain so I won't tease him too much.

"I need condoms, you're more fertile right now birth control or not." He nods, grinding his ass on my sheets, getting slick all over them. I stand up, going over to my drawer and grabbing them. I take my clothes off, rolling it on.

"T-Toshi, it's hot." He whines, throwing all the covers off the bed.

Denki pov

Everything is too hot. I knew your heats get more intense but I didn't expect it to be this bad. I whine loudly, trying to cool down and failing.

"Fuck me Toshi~" he looks over at me, lazily smiling.

"I will Kit, but do you want to be completely dominated or do you want loving?" He asks walking over, getting on top of me.

"Which ever one will get you in my faster." I'm not thinking clearly, "Just fucking ram me." He growls, lining himself up with me and shoving in.

"Dominanted it is." He grabs a chunk of my hair and pulls, hard. I whine loudly, my hands flying up to his. He takes his hands away and grabs my throat. All the while he's still pounding me. My eyes roll to the back of my head, I grab the sheets in both hands and my back arches off the bed.

"A-alpha you're so good~ fuck~ don't stop, don't stop, please don't stop." He leans down and licks a stripe up my abdomen, his new piercing feels really fucking good.