Alpha Trip

Hey! This is the same time period as last chapter!!! Just letting you know I did a little time skip so Shinso already is the car, going wherever he is.

"Kiri you can't have front. You're to much energy for a road trip." Mount Lady says as we put all our stuff in the back.

"Makes sense." We all climb in and Momo takes the front. Kiri and I are sharing a row, Shoji and Toru get a row to themselves. Mount Lady starts playing a song and all of us freeze. It sounds familiar, until. Is this Rico Nasty??

"Umm, weird question. Is this Rico Nasty?" Mount Lady gasps.

"I can't believe you know that! Must be from Denki huh?" I nod, sitting back in my seat. I'm kinda bored so I plug my headphones in and just scroll through Insta. I look through my comments and one confuses me. 'I have a WAP for you.❤️🥵😉' huh? I'll ask Denki later. Speak of the devil he texts me.

"I'm bored." I huff a laugh and respond.

"Already?"

"Well Bakuhoes being a meanie and Jiros trying to sleep and I'd rather not try and have a conversation with your dad."

"That's fair. But how is Bakugo being a 'meanie?'"

"Well I told him I was bored and he said
Wow not my problem
Then I said he hated me and he replied
Took ya long enough to figure out
He's the meanie!"

"You aren't gonna solve anything by calling him a meanie, hope you know that."

"I do! I'm just bored!"

"What can I do to help?"

"Idk! I wanna snuggle but I'd rather not be blown the pieces by Blasty."

"Well, huh, I don't really know how to help."

"I have a couple ideas😉."

"As much as I would love to, can't. I have to share a row with Kirishima and I would prefer him to not have a chance of him seeing that." I glance over at Kiri to make sure he's not looking.

"Toshi! I miss you."

"I miss you to baby."

"No but like a lot!"

"I'm starting my rut in two days, I think I'm gonna miss you more."

"Well I'm gonna start my heat soon! Wait! Does that mean when we get back, I'm gonna be in a heat and you're gonna be in a rut? Oh, this is not gonna end well." I get to many erotic images at the thought of that and grit my teeth.

"I think it'll be just fine."

"Do me a favor and don't rip anyone's head off while you're all moody." I huff lightly, theres Denki for you.

"I won't, I won't." 

"Good, you be a good boy I might just help you with you problem." I growl, alarming Kirishima. I wave him off.

"Don't tease me Denki. You won't like the outcome."

"That's a threat or a promise?~"

"You really like getting me riled up huh?"

"Yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?"

"Just wait Denks. Just wait." If only he were here.

"I think I like you all riled up~ makes for more fun." I feel myself get slightly hard and quickly types response.