Standing up

Denki pov)

I wake and feel small, almost like I'm not in my body. I look down and, yep. I'm a cat again. And Toshi is a dog again. My god, why now? I shrug, leaning into my alpha and purring. I lick his chest, shuffling closer. He wakes up and is obviously confused.

"Denks?" His voice is deep and groggy.

"Hey Tosh," I wince at the sting in my throat. "So I take it we aren't going to class today?" He smiles, nodding.

"Yeah, mostly likely not. My dad should be coming to check on us soon. And you really need a cleaning. You have dries slick and cum all over your ass. Want me to take care of it?" I nod, walking in front of him. Surprisingly it doesn't hurt, like at all. Toshi places a paw on my back and licks over my lower half. I purr, rubbing my head on the bed and kneading it. The door opens but I'm in a state of bliss and I could care less.

"What am I going to do with you two?" It's Aisawa. Toshi stops licking and I flick my tail and my ears stand up on my head in annoyance. I hiss at my teacher, walking up to him and growling. Toshi let's out a warning bark and I simply hiss again.

"Denki, stop being a brat." I turn my head to face Alpha as I get up.

"Then tell your dad to leave." I hop off the bed and jump over to the TV stand. I clean my face as the other two look at me. Aizawa walks over and I hiss, letting my claws out. I fluff my tail up and growl.

"Denki!" My eyes flick over to my alpha and I roll my eyes. Aisawa reaches out and I bat at his hand, efficiently scratching him.

"Putting up a fight huh? You need a bath, and not from the tongue of another animal. Hitoshi, I'm assuming you want to join?" He nods, getting up and walking over to me. He barks again.

"Come on, dont be difficult." I hiss, jumping up onto the top shelf of the closet.

"Denki, get your ass down here." I whine loudly at the voice and hop down, obviously not wanting to.

"You don't get head for a month. Alpha." I spit the last word out, raising my tail and walking into the bathroom. Toshi follows, pinning my down with one of his paws. I huff, wriggling to get away.

"Denki, you keep being a brat I'm gonna force you to sit still." I hiss, flicking my ears in annoyance.

"Fucking fine." I hop up on the counter and lick my chest. A hand comes and scratches behind my ear and I purr and lean into it before I can stop it. I realize what I did and flick my tail but make no move to pull away. In fact I just melt into it more. I lay down, leaning my head into my teachers hand more and closing my eyes. I purr loudly, almost falling off the counter. Aizawa pushes me back to the middle and chuckles.

"You seem to be a lot more open to this now." I answer with a loud purr, licking his wrist. "I love cats." I want to laugh, but I can't so blow air out of my nose. "Now, will you scratch the shit out of me if I clean you?" I shake my head, feeling myself getting set down. I walk over to Toshi and run my body's against his leg, purring nonstop.

"You seems to be enjoying yourself." I look up at Toshi, obviously trying to tease me. I lean my body towards his and lick his nose.

"I am, thanks." He leans down and licks over my head.

"Now you have a bath, want me to join?" I nod, turning to see the bath about 1/3 the way full. I get nervous and cower under Hitoshi, whimpering slightly. "You're okay, nothings gonna hurt you if I can help it." I try and seem confident but I'm reality I'm freaking out. Baths never hurt me before? So why now do they scare me? Is it because I'm a cat? It's that it? No, it can't be. Can it? Whatever, you have alpha and a teacher there. You're gonna be fine.