Tension rises

Aisawa pov

It's honestly kinda amusing. Hitoshi is a big ass grey purplish German Shepard and Kaminari's a small yellow cat.

"I'm moving you two to a dorm much like your own, it's just this one is just more sturdy. You'll both be like this for about a week, Jiro will come by every so often and check in on you two. Give you food, updates. Things like that. Hitoshi you'll feel the need to protect Kaminari at all time, Kaminari you'll feel the need to keep Hitoshi calm. It's instincts." I beckon them to walk with me. Kaminari bounds over, batting at my baggy pants. I really want to be mad but I physically can't be mad at a cat. Hitoshi gets up and if I thought he was big before I was in for a surprise. He gets up, walking over and growls lightly. More of a warning than a bad one. Kaminari stops, going over to Hitoshi and licking his nose. I walk out of the dorm, letting them follow me. I'm not even gonna hide them, there's no point. Word will get out eventually.

I walk them to the elevator, clicking a button. The ride is silent till we stop two floors away from the common room. It open and Satos eyes immediately go to Hitoshi, looking concerned.

"Sir, why is there a purple dog in the elevators?" He steps in, standing as far away as possible from Hitoshi. I sigh, shaking my head.

"These are your classmates, Shinso and Kaminari. It's a alpha and omega thing." Sato nods, getting nervous when Kaminari walks out from under Hitoshi and walking over. Hitoshi lets out a low bark, making Kaminari shoot right back under him. Hitoshi growls lightly at Sato, bringing a paw under Kaminari. "Hitoshi calm down. Sato doesn't want Kaminari." He looks up at me, rolling his eyes. He yawns, showing off all his teeth. They all look sharp enough to kill and are all a yellowish white. Kaminari comes out from under him, looking up. He lets out a low purr, which is odd. Hitoshi gives him a glare, but Kaminari shoots under him, grabbing his tail and biting. Hitoshi whines, snapping his head around. He lets out a growl, making the smaller immediately stop. Sitting up and hanging his head low.

"They're interesting to watch." Sato comments, gesturing to the two. I nod, the elevator doors open and we all walk out. Some people in the common room look our way, gasping when they see the two animals.

"Is that Shinso?" Jiro asks coming over and bending down. Hitoshi growls lightly, sweeping Kaminari closer with his tail. She shakes her head, reaching forward. "I'm not here for Denki, I want to see how you react to this." She brings her hands up to the sides of his face, scratching underneath his jaw. He lifts his head up, exposing more as his tail sways softly.

"Jiro, I don't think that's a good idea." I warn, she shakes her head. Rubbing his head before she stands up.

"He won't hurt me, Denki will get mad." Kaminari jumps onto Hitoshis back, meowing loudly. Hitoshi turns his head towards the cat on his pack, barking lightly. Kaminari's tail flicks over his leg, growling back. It's like they can understand eachother.

"Can you guys understand eachother?" The both look up at me and nod. My eyes widen in slight shock. Suddenly Ojiro comes over, making Hitoshi growl and shake Denki off, sweeping him closer with his tail. Kaminari wraps his tail around Hitoshi's leg, licking his paw. Hitoshi growls louder when Ojiro squats down. Kami suddenly seems to know what's about to happen and he pounces on Hitoshis head, throwing his focus off and knocking him over. Kaminari meows quietly, placing one of his paws on Hitoshis neck. Toshi seems to understand and get up, making sure to let Kami off before hand.

Kami pov
Toshi was about to hurt Ojiro, and yeah I'm mad at him but he could've done some serious damage. I hop back onto Alphas back, licking his ear.

"Okay, we're getting you to that dorm, Jiro come with me." Jiro nods, reaching down and petting me. I purr, rubbing my head into her hand. "So, this might be a lot to ask but can you check on them every so often. Bring them food, news. Stuff like that?" Aisawa asks, walking down a flight of stairs. Jiro nods, taking her hand away.