Why did he leave me now

🚫smut, you're welcome

Mina pov (we switching it up 🤭🤭)

"Jesus you're a useless gay." He literally admitted to wanting to be fucked by Shinso.

"Minaaaaa..... I want him back here!" Denki whines.

"Kami!  you know he can't be here. And don't ask me for help again, we both know how that's gonna turn out." Denki grimaces as he remembers that day. I laugh it off.

"I'm hot and thirsty. Both ways." Him and his goddamn dad jokes.

"I'll get you some water, bright back soon." I head towards the door. "Oh and Kami? Don't do anything stupid." He nods and flops on his bed.

Denki pov

I want him, god so bad I want him. Just fucking rail me please. I remember what he said.
'I can call and text anytime'.
I grab my phone and call him.

"Pick up pick us god please pick up."

3rd pov. (Lot a changes)

While Denkis trying to get Shinso to pick up. Our purple haired boy is having a dilemma on whether or not to pick up.

"Ahh fuck it." Shinso picks up the phone and hears Denki panting and whining.
"Do you need something Denki?" Shinso asks.

"You, your dick, your voice god anything." A small moan comes out of his mouth towards the end. Our poor Shinso is almost at his breaking point. He decides a little teasing wouldn't be bad.

Shinso drops his voice into "alpha mode". He also remembers how much Denki like the name kitten.

"What do you need Kitten~?" Denki moans at the time of voice Shinso has right now. It's deep and gravely, so full of want.

"I- I need an alpha. Please." Shinso almost have in right then and there.

"Don't you have masters shirt, get yourself off to that." Shinsos alpha is getting harder for him to control. He hears rummaging on the phone beige he hears a click and a small vibrating noise.

"M-master, please keep talking." Denki sounds wrecked. His voice wobbly to his own ears.

"If that what kitten wants I don't mind~ you have to do as I say though. I don't wanna have to use my quirk on you."

"O-of course sir." Shinso chuckles, a deep rumble form his chest. And that drives Denki insane.

"Okay kitten I'm assuming you have a toy of some sort."

"Y-yeah I do."

"Good, prep yourself. Daddy wants to hear." Shinso hears more rustling then the vibrating noise get louder. He hears a cap of some sort get flipped open and another moan from Denki. The alpha reached his breaking point, discarding his pants and boxers.

"F-feels so good s-ir. Mmm fuck."

"Good job kit, now you have to wait to cum till I do. Okay princess?" Shinso was having way to much fun.

Time skip cause i don't wanna write smut rn.

Denki pov

It's been seven days, seven days since I've even seen Hitoshi. He must be uncomfortable because of the whole phone sex, now I feel even worse. I just ended my heat and I just lost my best friend and fated mate. The squad has notices something was up. I've slowly been shutting everyone out, skipping class, slacking off on my homework, constantly smoking. I just need a distraction. I couldn't stand his sent so Mina took his shirt and gave it back to him. The worst part is I can hear him crying in the middle of the night and I want so bad to go over and comfort him but I can't. I wanna talk to him so bad. I need clarification that he's okay. I know he has mental illness and his bullies are still out there. Mina and Bakugo have also been telling him what going on with me. I text him all the time he just doesn't respond. Barely reads them half the time. Its been hard, and I just can't do it anymore. I need to talk to him.

Shinso pov 🚫TRIGGER WARNING🚫

1 week since I've seen Denki. He wants to talk to me but I can't bring myself too do it. I've avoided him as much as possible. Mina and Bakugo have been filling me in. Mina texts me and I always read them, me and Bakugo sit next to each other in class so he hands me notes. I feel horrible. I've been cutting so much more, so many more sleepless nights, so many more intrusive thoughts. I don't care anymore. I want to die. Even more than before I met Denki. And my god I'm gonna do it. I'm finally gonna be free.

Le time skip
I'm back in my dorm, I have the box of razors in my hand. All I have to do is finish it. And I'm gonna do it. I start by writing my goodbye letter. Explaining the motive, and every shitty thing in my life that's led me to this point. Then I make a separate one. Just for Denki. I tell him how much I wanted him to be mine, how much I loved him. I'm sobbing at this point but I don't care. I roll up my pant legs and start slashing. I'm finally gonna do it. With every cut a new person comes into my mind that I cared about.

Aisawa
Denki
Present mic
Eri
my actual mother
And finally I see a dream... it's of my and Denki, we have a kid. And she's running through a field of flowers and Denkis laughing and I genuinely feel happy. Well too bad I know that's just a dream. I start seeing black and I'm almost engulfed till I hear a knock on my door.

Denki pov (again I know)

I tell the squad my plan. Mina wishes me good luck and I nod at them. I walk up to Hitoshis dorm and knock, I don't bear anything so I use the key I never returned and went in and what I saw will permanently be engraved in my mind. Hitoshi, my fucking Hitoshi cover in his own blood. His ankles and calves are shredded and his eyes have a glaze over them. I collapse screaming. Not now Hitoshi I was so close not now. I guess someone heard and ran to his dorm. The pressed to emergency button we have for villains inside every room the teachers will come. I'm sobbing now. Screaming for him to come back. I pull him into my arms and hug him. Rocking back and forth a shouting at him for giving up right before I got to him. I feel someone try to get me off of him and I try and swing.

"YOURE NOT FUCKING TAKING HIM AWAY FROM ME! IM NOT LETTING GO IM SO CLOSE PLEASE HITOSHI WHY PLEASE BE ALIVE!" I'm sure the whole class is there now. I hear Minas voice.

"Denki, you need to let him go, they're gonna take him to recovery girl. Hug me instead, can you do that for me? Please." I nod and let go reluctantly falling back into Minas arms. She hugs me so tight and I hug her back.

"Mina I loved him, god dammit I loved him and he left me." I fall apart even more.

"I know you did Kami, but he's gonna make it. You said yourself he's stronger than us, even Bakugo. He's gonna make it, promise." She starting rocking my back and forth. I feel more arms around me and I can tell it's Kirishima. And then two more pairs join. Sero and Bakugo. I just squeeze Mina tighter.

"I love him."

I'm crying too ;((((( 
Don't worry next chapter is gonna be happy. Just a shit show for all of you to hate me for :) see you next time