Birthday pt. 1

❌🚫❌PLEASE READ ❌🚫❌
So basically this chapter and Birthday pt. 2 are gonna be a lot longer than usual. There's gonna be two chapters following each birthday chapters label 'Extra Gifts' they're gonna be smut. They don't change the story line so you can skip them if you want. They're gonna be uploaded at the same time as the Birthday chapters before. Just a heads up....

Denki pov)
ITS MY BIRTHDAY! Yes finally 18! I wake up, immediately happy. I look down at Hitoshi, judging how I should I wake him up. I sit on his stomach, straddling him. I lean down and place a light kiss on his lips. That seems to do the trick. I feel a hand lazily wrap around my back and the press of our lips get harder. Toshi looks up at me smiling softly.

"Hey baby, happy birthday." I laugh, I feel to giddy. I mean it's my birthday I'm allowed "Do you want to go to the mall? For your birthday." I gasp, smile getting wider.

"That sounds amazing! I also want to book an appointment for a piercing. And before you ask which one it's a surprise!" He smiles, rubbing my back.

"I'm sure it's gonna effect me in some way. So, you wanna get up?" I nod, hopping off him but I get tangled in the covers and only manage falling off the bed. I hear loud laughing come from my boyfriend and whine.

"It wasn't my fault! Stop laughing!" He continues as I squirm my way out of the blankets. I sit on the floor and crossing arms, huffing. He gets out of bed and squats down.

"I'm sorry, but you would've laughed if I fell off so you can't be mad. Now come on, let's get changed!" I smile, I can't help it. I literally can't be mad when Toshi gets that spark in his eye and that happiness in his voice. I jump up, quickly stripping of yesterday's clothes and grabbing some new ones.

"Can I wear a croptop? I'm only asking cause you don't keep your hands off me while I'm wearing one. And we are gonna be in public, so you have to behave." I slip on a cropped long sleeve black and yellow checkered shirt with the sleeves being all black. On the back is simply says "Baby" in black surrounded by white. He sighs, looking me up and down before nodding.

"Just don't except me to hold your hand everywhere we go so people know not to fuck with you." I giggle, backing up into him.

"I think the love bites, hickeys, and literal mate mark is enough but I don't mind you holding my hand! I think it's cute!" I look up at him, grabbing both his hands and wrapping them around my waist. "I also think I'm gonna get a whole lot of stares, make sure the other alphas stay in their place." I kiss his chin and grab some high waisted black jeans. "These would look cute on me, yeah?"

"Anything will look good on you Denks, you could wear a little rag and I would still find you attractive." I laugh at Hitoshis commentary.

"Can I pick what you wear? I promise it will look good, and will still be mall attire." He turns his head, smirking.

"You're gonna make me wear the shorts that make my dick look big aren't you?" I smile, nodding and blushing lightly.

"Well duh, I'm showing off my body. You have to show a little of yours." I go to his drawer, grabbing the pair of dark grey joggers out of the dresser. I throw them at him and walk to his side of the closet. I grab a long sleeve light blue shirt, looking at him while holding it up to him. I nod, handing it to him. "I'm gonna have to keep my hands off you to, looking that good." He huffs a laugh, tugging his old shirt off his head and putting the new one on. He does the same with his pants and grabs his keys, phone, and wallet. I do the same, minus the keys.

"Come on, let's get the birthday boy to the mall." I nod, tugging him out the dorm and to the common room. I see a lot of my friends and walk over.