Decision

Kami)

"Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot to talk to you today." I completely forgot that I was supposed to go over to Midnights classroom and talk to her about the whole adopting thing.

"You're getting adopted?" Toshi looks beyond confused.

"Yeah, we talked about it not to long ago. You weren't paying attention obviously." He throws his hands up in defeat.

"Ahhh, young love. Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Would you even want to be adopted by me?" Midnight cuts through, getting a paper and pen ready.

"Of course I would wanna be adopted! Especially by one of my favorite hero's, no less a good one." She honestly has been a real game changer for omegas in the hero industry.

"Well, thank you Kaminari. And I would of course get you your own room in my house, that I share with Mount Lady."

"You share a house with mount lady? No way! This just got 10x better!" She smiles, the first time a parental figure has smiled at me in a while.

"Yes, it's fairly big too. So like I said you would move belongings you want home to the house. And I want to ask you this right now. If I were to adopt you, would you be fine if I called you Denki? Or would you prefer Kaminari still?" I smile, gasping slightly.

"Of course you can call me Denki! Would I be able to call you mom?" I get kinda nervous, I haven't had a mom in 4 years. She smiles warmly, reassuring me it's okay.

"Of course Sweetie, you would also be able to call Mount Lady mom. Or something along the lines of that. And as you can tell, i obviously will welcome Shinso as your boyfriend." I accidentally let out a purr, this is the most loved I've felt in a long time.

"And, if you want me to adopt you. Sign here." He hands me a thicc stack of papers and a pen. There's a dotted line, I put the pen onto the paper and sigh. I laugh, this is unbelievable. I give them back to her and purr again.

"Can I hug you?" She smiles again.

"Of course Denki." I jump into her arms, resting my head in her shoulder. I feel tears come up, honestly cause I can't believe this is happening. I sniffle, feeling a hand come up to the back of my head. "No need to cry, you're loved, you are accepted, and you will be welcome to hug me anytime." If anything that made more tears come out.

"Thank you mom." She squeezes me tighter, kissing the top of my head. We pull away, both with a stupid big smile on our faces.

"And you," she turns her head to Toshi, who's been quietly watching the entire time. "If you break his heart I'll break you." Her voice is deeper than usual.

"Hey, he's already proven he won't. No need to worry." I place my hand on her shoulder. She turns back to me and nods.

"Alright I leave you two be, I'll see you tomorrow Denki." She leaves and the second that door closes I feel Toshi press up against my back and lick my neck.

"Now where were we?" I immediately start purring, like I said being mates with someone makes you so much more submissive. "Oh, giving up that easy?" I nod, leaning into his touch. His hands trail down to the bottom of his sweatshirt. I immediately go to take it off when he stops me.

"Alpha?" He shakes his head.

"Let me, you relax." I lean back into him as he continues licking stripes up my neck. His hands are under the sweatshirt, roaming my body. Squeezing and kneading. Then there's 3 more knocks at the door. "Jesus Christ." He goes to get up when I yank his wrist.

"Leave it. The door locks on it's own." He nods, smirking that infuriating smile. He pushes me down on the mattress, riding the sweatshirt up higher. There's more knocks and Toshi growls, going over to answer the door. He throws it open and sighs.