Getting hot and high

Hey I just wanna say before I start this chapter Black Lives Matter and it shouldn't be controversial to say that. I'm not black, I will never know your pain, but I will stand with you till we're on the same level of respect and privilege.
Denki pov.

It's been a week and a half since Shinso moved in and me and him are practically inseparable. Aisawa seems happy about it. I'm not quite sure why though. Shinso and I have sleepovers, eat lunch together, study together, train with each other. We're with each other so much I barely hang out with the Bakusquad anymore.

😴Shinso🐱
Can you hang out today?

I already promised Mina I'd go to the mall with her. We can hang out after tho.

Okay see you then.

I turn off my phone and start getting ready for the mall. I put on a regular white shirt and some ripped jeans. I throw a black and white flannel over it. It's simple but it'll do. I walk out of my dorm and over to Minas. Before i get the chance to know she pulls me into her room, pushing me into a chair.

"Okay spill. You and Shinso have been too close for nothing to be there." Theres mina for ya

"Mina. We aren't dating, sure I have a crush but it's small, you could barely consider it one." We really do be lying tho🤭

"I can tell you have to serious hots for him, don't tell me I'm wrong. I know I'm not." I blush. Whatever she knows away.

"So what I like him, he probably doesn't like me back." I shrug and get out of the chair I was pushed in. "So we going to the mall or no." She could tell I wanted to change the subject before I started over thinking it. She nods and starts to head to Bakugo and Kirishimas room. (Forgot to mention mated pairs share a room. Yes Bakugo and Kiri are mated pairs.) When we finally get there we hear Bakugo rambling about how stupid it is that you cant run people over if they're taking to long in the crosswalk. After that we hear Kiri laugh.

"You have the weirdest ideas Bakubottom." Mina tries to hold in her squeals. Apparently she thinks it's a cute nickname.

"Shut it, the others ll' be here soon." After that Mina knocks on the door. "Bakubottom" answers it.

"Took ya long enough tch." Kiri has calmed him down a lot over the last year and a half they've been dating. Some people say they mated too soon but Bakugo usually shuts them up pretty quick.

"Come on, let's pick up Sero." Mina says literally dragging Kiri our of his room. I haven't talked the entire time and I don't really know why. I just haven't felt like it, then it hit me. My fucking heat starts on Wednesday and it's Monday. I groan out loud forgetting the others.

"What's wrong Sparky?" Bakugo seems to notice first cause he's also a omega.

"Nothing, my heat starts in 2 days and I haven't gotten anything ready." I roll my eyes.

"Hey Kami are you okay? You seen more annoyed than usual. You know you don't have to go with us." Kirishima buts in.

"I want to go it's just, Shinso seemed really disappointed when we couldn't hang out today."  Mina squeals a bit.

"Mina, we talked about this. I like him, he probably doesn't like me back." I'm getting more ticked off than usual.

"Oi, fuckwad. Don't you know how to tell if you're fated mates." Thank you Bakugo.

"Ahhh, no. Don't you just get a connection ......with...... them.... fast. HOLY SHIT! Do you actually think. No it's only one side affect what are the other ones?! Oh my god okay what the fuck Mina is this why y-"

"Shut the hell up! Jesus started to sound like fucking Deku for a second. The other ways you can tell are your mood gets worse when you're away from them. You feel out of place. Anxiety in crowded areas.  you start getting really sad/mad when your away from them for more that 5 hours at a time unless you've mated, scented more than 2 times, or spent a heat together. And you haven't don't any of those. We'll see soon enough but the other ones are taking effect yes?" Bakugo has that shit eating grin on his face. Mina looks about ready to explode and Kiri looks proud of his boyfriend.  By the time Bakugo is done explaining we reach Seros dorm.

I knock on the door like any bro and I hear him giggle. Motherfucker got high without us. I open the door expect to smell weed when I see the one and only SHOJI in seros room high off his ass.

"What happened here?" I mean fair question. You don't see a good quiet student higher that the moon very often.

"Well I guess I left my edibles downstairs, and he got to them and I guess he knows that I smoke weed so he came to me to take care of him and he basically confessed to me that he ate the entire fucking pan. So sorry I really can't go to the mall. Gotta take care of this ass." Sero launches into and explanation while I start thinking away around this.

"I have an idea. Give Shoji to me, I know someone who'll take care of him."

Little time skip

"What are we doing in front of Shinsos dorm?"

"You'll see." I open the door with the extra key he gave me. And behold Shinso is lazily smoking a cart on his bed mindlessly scrolling through his phone. And of course he doesn't have a shirt on. Not now gay thoughts.

"Hey Hitoshi can I dump this high ass in your hands. Sero was taking care of it but he's going to the mall with us." Hitoshi looks up at the us part and gets a little nervous. I turn around to see why. Mina and Kiri look shocked and Sero and Bakugo look almost proud. I sigh. "Give me a sec I'll be right out." I walk in with Shoji and close the door.

"You owe me an explanation as to why you opened the door without me knowing there was other people with you, I could've at least put a shirt on." He sits up in his bed taking mister giggles off me.

"Well apparently this high ass man found Seros edibles and ate the entire pan and now can't make a coherent sentence to save his life. And Sero was going to take care of him but Sero is coming with us to the mall  and I know you smoke so I decided to dump him with you. If that alright at least." He nods and starts getting stuff he'll need for giggly.

"Yeah that's fine but you owe me, what yet I don't know but something." I nod, then I remember my heat and all that shit.

"Oh also, my heats coming up so I won't be able to hang out for a week or so starting Wednesday." He nods and an idea pops in his head.

"Uuuuhhh, do you want one of my shirts. You yourself said you like my scent and it might help with me being an alpha and stuff." He starts scratching his forearms. Something he does when he's nervous. I blush at his words a bit.

"Ummm, ya I think that could help but just can you do me one more solid? Drop it off after I leave. Minas gonna flip if she finds out." He nods again.

"Okay go, I got shits and giggles here and I'll find a workout shirt or something. Go have fun." I step out of his dorm a blush still on my face and turn to my friends.

"Let's go to the mall."

I'm probably gonna post another chapter soon, got hit with some inspo recently.