Heart break and Apologies

Denki pov

So I got roped into this game which I'm 99.99% Mina made this game up to learn my kinks. Great.

"I'll go first, put a finger down if you have a choking kink." Kirishima says obviously trying to get Bakugo down but now I have to. I slowly put my finger down, purposely not looking at any one.

"Put a finger down if like being called alpha, daddy, or master." Bakugo shoots back getting Kiri out. Shinso also puts a finger down.

"My turn, put a finger down if you like getting your hair pulled." Toshi lazily smiles at me. I put another finger down, so does Bakugo, and surprisingly Mina does too.

"Put a finger down if you like watching people strip tease." I stick my tongue out at Shinso, he puts a finger down. It's obviously just the couples trying to get each other.

"Hey, it seems like you're just trying to get each other out. How about I say them so it's more random?" Thank you Sero, if Toshi let's everyone know I'm a masochist I would sink into the floor.

"Okay, put a finger down if you're into BDSM." Kirishima and Bakugo put a finger down, I think I do. But I don't know, so we'll say no.

"Put a finger down if you like being told want to do." I put a finger down and so does Blasty. Lowkey shook. Anyway.

"Ohhh! I don't wanna play anymore I have one!" Mina chirps. She's the one that thought of the game. I laugh. She stands up.

"Put a finger down of youre a masochist!" I freeze. This is too embarrassing I jump off the floor and run into Jiros dorm. She'll comfort me.

Shinso pov
Everyone freezes after Denkis episode. I should probably get him.

"Okay you guys won, I gotta make sure he's okay. He thought it was embarrassing to tell me so telling you guys probably wasn't something he wanted to do. Do me a favor and never bring this up, like ever." Everyone nods, partly in shock, partly cause the pheromones Shinsos producing are extremely scary. He doesn't even knows he's doing it. But hey he's protecting his mate. (Fourth wall being repaired now) I grab my crutches from beside the door and get to my dorm as fast as possible. It's the only one open.

I walk through the door and freeze. Denkis not here. I grab my phone and call him, Mina then runs out of his dorm with his phone.

"Shit!" Where the fuck did he go.

"I know where he might be." Mina says, she knows I'm worried. I nod, she starts walking and I follow her. We approach a dorm number I don't recognize. Mina knocks.

"Come in." I voice to muffled for me to recognize is heard. Mina opens the door and there's black and purple everywhere. It's Jiros dorm. I look and see Denki crying in Jiros arms, while she rubs his back. She's also purring, and putting some of her pheromones in the air. It's something omegas do if they need to calm there pups down. I turn the Mina.

"Go get everyone out of Denkis dorm." She nods and runs out of the room. I turn back to my boyfriend, trying not to get jealous he's being held by someone else. "Denki? It's me Shinso. I promise you the squad won't bring it up again. I probably scared the shit out of them without realizing." I release some calming pheromones, which he takes a deep breath of. He nods.

"H-Hitoshi?" He sounds scared.

"Yeah bubs?" I'm trying to stay calm as to not scare him.

"Can I umm, stay here for a while. I want some omega on omega time. No alphas." I take a deep breath.

"Of course Denks. Do you need anything before i go?" He shakes his head and continues to cry into Jiros arms. I stand up and start to walk out when I hear my name. I turn around and see Jiro holding up her phone. I take mine out.