Instincts

Aisawa pov)

I'm taking all the animals/people to a private training lesson. I want to see how they function as animals. I open the door and have to clap a hand over my mouth to hold in a scream. The lion looks over at me, yawning. And ash blonde wolf walks out from behind the counter.

"Kirishima and Bakugo?" They both nod, laying back down next to eachother. "Kaminari and Hitoshi?" Bakugo nods his head to the bathroom. I walk in and find the two passed out, snuggling into eachother. I squat down, shaking Kaminari awake. He looks up at me, tilting his head. "Wake up Hitoshi, we're taking you guys to a training room." He nods, getting up and stretching. He pounces On Hitoshi side. Cause the bigger to wake up with a grunt. I laugh walking out. Again Kirishima startles me slightly, he's licking over Bakugos head. Kirishima gets up, limping to a empty water bowl.

I'm not concerned about the water, more about the limp. "Are you hurt?" He nods, sitting down again. I walk over, getting on one knee. He places his right front leg on my knee, licking over several small bumps. Bite marks. "Who did this?" He nods his head to the two coming out of the bathroom. I sigh, wrapping my capture weapon around it. "We'll get this taken care of, I want to know why and how." I turn to the cat and dog. "Why is Kirishima hurt?" Kaminari suddenly seems to get mad, flicking his tail and rolling his eyes. He hisses before he remembers I can't hear him.

He meows at the others before they all nod, moving. I step back and watch it happen. Kirishima growls and Denki sits up meowing something. Bakugo barks lightly and Denki hops down. He hisses lightly then Hitoshi pulls him towards him. There's some more light barking and hissing before Kirishima growls again. Hitoshi gets up, pushing Kaminari out of the way while Kirishima does the same to Bakugo. The two alphas stand off before Hitoshi barks, jumping at Kirishima. Kirishima flips them, growling before getting up and going over to Denki. Bakugo barks something and Kirishima licks down and fake licks Kaminari. Hitoshi jumps, attaching his jaw to Kirishima's arm. The bigger slams him into a wall and pins him down by then throat. Bakugo slams into him, barking into his alphas face. I slowly piece it all together.

"So Kirishima did something Kaminari liked. Shinso got jealous and put Kami in his place. Kirishima decided to tease and Hitoshi reacted and then Kirishima licked Kami and then Hitoshi snapped?" Everyone looks up at me and nods. I sigh, rubbing my temples. "All of you are problem children." I feel pressure against my leg and I look down. Kaminari is walking around my legs. I smile lightly bending down and picking him up. "I can't stay mad when a cat is giving me attention. Alright, come on. All the kids are at school so you can get to the training rooms easily." We all walk up the stairs and into the training room where principal Nezu is standing. He sees Kirishima and his eyes widen.

"Who is who?" He sips from his tea cup.

"This is Kaminari," I put him down, standing back up. "This is Shinso," I point to him. "And that's Kirishima and Bakugo." I point to them, I look down  and see Bakugo licking over Kirishima's leg. "Oh yeah, and there was a small argument and Kirishima go injured." Nezu walks over, picking up Kirishima's leg.

"A pretty nasty bite. Who did this?" I point to Hitoshi who is currently using his tail to distract Kaminari. "And do you know why?"

"Shinso got jealous of something Kirishima did and lashed out. I'm sure there's more to it but that's the just." I hear a yelp and look over, Kaminari got Hitoshis tail in his mouth. The smaller one looks proud until he's picked up by the scuff, being places in front of his alpha. Shinso lets out low growl and licks Kaminaris head. Bakugo barks at them, making them separate and growl at him. I wanna know what they're saying.

Kami pov)
I waltz over to Bakugo, how dare he call us horny when his own alpha couldn't keep his hands off me.

"I don't wanna hear it, it was your alpha who kept teasing me." I hiss, surprising the two teachers. Bakugo steps forward, he glares at me. I meet his glare with a hard level stare.