Alpha Swap

Denki pov)

I wake up and immediately wince. Jesus did we really go that hard? I take a deep breath and the pheromones are to much, god I'm praying I can still walk Jesus. There's knocks at the door and I go to get it when I fall getting out of bed.

"Just a minute!" My voice sounds horrible, like I'm losing it or something. I throw on some boxers and a sweatshirt lying on the floor and stumble my way to the door. I probably look like shit but I wouldn't make it to the bathroom on my own. I open the door and Bakugo stands there with a smug look on his face.

"I came to see you two but it seems your fine." His eyes look up and down me. "You look like shit." I put a sarcastic smile on.

"Wow thanks." He snorts.

"So can I come in?" I nod, stepping aside. He walks in and glances at Toshi and then at the wall. "You guys were wild. You put a fucking hole in the wall." I turn and sure enough, a small hole is out of the wall. I stumble my way back to the bed.

"I can't fucking walk." Bakugo barks a laugh, sitting down in a chair. "The worst part is I don't remember half of it." I shuffle closer to Toshi, bringing his head on my lap. I play with his hair.

"By your neck it looks like you went at least 4 rounds. I haven't seen the rest of you but my guess it's pretty rough to. Please tell me you wore protection." I shake my head and he groans. "You're gonna be pregnant with a whole litter dumbass!" I wince at the yelling.

"I physically can't get pregnant. My dad payed for a surgery when I was little." Bakugo softens up when he hears that.

"I'm sorry to hear that...." I shake my head.

"It's fine honestly, I don't mind. I honestly can't see myself growing a human inside of me. I mean no shame if you want it I feel like I wouldn't enjoy that." He nods.

"I get that, I don't think I would want that either." I hear a light growl come from Hitoshi and I look down.

"Toshi, Bakugos here and you're naked. Don't get out of bed." He yawns, sitting up and pecking my lips.

"I really don't care. I have to go to the bathroom." I sigh. 

"Let me get you some boxers, if I can walk." I go to get up when Bakugo Beats me to it.

"I know how bad it hurts to walk afterwards. Where do you keep your boxers Sleepy?" He walks over to our dresser.

"Top right." He opens it and pulls a pair out and throws it. Hitoshi catches is and puts them on under the blankets. He gets up stretching. I take in the sight. He's muscular as fuck and it's covered in love bites and hickeys. We both marked eachother again last night, that I do remember. My eyes travel down his body, reaching the slight bulge in his boxers. I bite my lip and try and look away but I can't. "You keep looking at me like that and Bakugo might have to leave." My eyes snap up to Hitoshis, his own looking right at me. I blush and look away, glancing at Bakugo. And why the fuck do I see his own eyes on my alpha. I growl lightly, sitting up.

"Eyes off Hitoshi." He head turns to me, a smirk playing over his lips.

"If you ever need a third I wouldn't be opposed." I growl again and Hitoshi laughs.

"And how would that go over with your own alpha?" Bakugo shrugs, sitting back down in the chair. His eyes glance over Hitoshi again before he looks at me. "Denki you know how Kiri and I were giving you attention yesterday? I think I know how you feel now." I look up at him.

"Its fucking amazing right?" He smiles down at me.

"I don't hate it." He walks into the bathroom and Bakugo speaks up.