365

Denki pov)

So, Mina Bakugo and I totally have a plan to tease Toshi, and Kirishima a little as well. Basically it's to just talk to random alphas, flirt a little and then force a blush. Sure it could get me and Bakugo absolutely trashed but, ya know. Fun comes with consequences. Now would actually be the prefect time to put the plan in action, we're in the lunch room. I get Bakugos attention and flick my eyes over to a alpha. He nods, getting the message.

"Hey alpha?" I turn to Toshi.

"Yeah Denks?"

"Wait here, I see an old friend." I get up from the table, walking over to him. He sees me approaching and looks me up and down. I remember that you can see the mark so I wore a simple choker to cover it.

"What's a beautiful omega like you talking to someone like me?" He questions in a flirty tone.

"Oh nothing, I just say you from my table over there and thought you looks pretty handsome. I figured I should say something, no?" He smirks, looking me up and down again.

"No you definitely did the right thing. So tell me, how's a pretty little babe like you single?" I shrug, forcing myself to blush.

"Guess I've been waiting for the right person." His mood seems the change very quickly, turning from cocky to scared. "What's wrong?" He points behind me, making me turn my head. Toshi is standing behind me, death glaring this random person.

"Who's this Denki?" I smile, patting his chest.

"No one, might be an alpha worth while." I turn around, leaving the two alphas to deal with it. I sit back down at the table and giggle.

"Something tells me you're a bigger tease than me." Bakugo says, right as I sit down. I huff a laugh.

"Ya know I think I am to." I feel a hand come down on my thigh, I let out a small yelp. I see it's just Toshi and calm done. "You scared me." He doesn't say anything. Instead he reaches over, putting a finger under my choker before tugging. Breaking it and letting it fall. He leans over, putting his head right by my ear.

"I think it would be ashamed if people didn't see the mark and know you were taken. Don't you think?" I force myself not to blush.

"I think it's cute when you get jealous." He growls, deep and loud.

"And I think it's cute when your pretty lips are wrapped around my cock, but I digress." He leans away, continuing to eat. I freeze before a bright blush flashes on my face and my brain melts.

"T-Toshi you can't just, it's not, help." He laughs at my panic. So do the others.

"Help with what Denks?" I shake my head, trying to get my thoughts in order.

"You can't just say stuff like that in public." He smirks, leaning over again.

"I think I can, considering you teased me with that alpha over there." He leans towards me more. "And you know I would be more than happy to have you suck me off under the table." I blush even more, he grabs my wrist and brings it to his pants. He sets it down right on top of his problem. My eyes widen as my head snaps over to him.

"T-Toshi?" He smirks.

"Yes?" I press down twisting my wrist. He lets out a gasp.

"Don't fuck with an omega who knows how to get under your skin." He grabs my wrist, tugging my hand back.

"You tease me to much Denks." I smile at him, bringing my head closer to his ear.

"And you turn me on to much." I lean back and jump right into the conversation the squad started. I feel a hand slip past my waist band. "Toshi!" Everyone's attention turns to us after my outburst.