Extra Gifts

Shinso pov)

"You're gonna fucking get it. Bed, now." He scrambles onto the bed, waiting for my next move. I walk to our closet, grabbing the sex safe candles. "You seemed to get really excited at the thought of my dream." I strike a match and light one, setting it down on the small table. He groans, eyes trained on me.

"Holy shit you're to good to me." I look over at him and smile. I reach in my pocket and grab the small remote again. I quickly flip it on and watch his face twist in ecstasy. He lays down on the bed, squirming.

"I got a little something to help with your moving problem." I reach in the bag with the candles and pull out the cuffs. He groans, grinding his ass in the sheets.

"Fuck- I'm cumming again." He bucks his hips up and more cum shoots out of his cock. I immediately turn off the toy again. "S-shit. I can't walk tomorrow." I huff a laugh and walk over.

"So you up for it baby?" He nods, holding his hands above his head. I smile down at him, locking his hands in place. He tugs once and smiles lightly.

"Toshi, please. Just fuck me." I shake my head.

"You're finishing at least 2 more times before I'm in you." He whines, grinding his hips up. "Now about those candles." I see it's somewhat melted and push my finger in the wax. It's not to hot. I place my finger on Denkis inner thigh. "This to hot?" He shakes his head. I smile, walking to the mini fridge. I grab the ice cubes out and walk back.

"S-shit. I'm going through the ringer huh?" I press a finger against his lips.

"As much as I love seeing you in this, I need it off." I trail my finger down the lingerie he has on. He nods, tilting so to zipper on the side is exposed. I take everything and strip of my shirt. "You ready to make my dream a reality?"

"H-hurry." I nod, placing a ice cube in my mouth and leaning down to kiss his neck. He moans loudly, already grinding his hips up. I smile to myself and continue trailing my head down, ice cube sticking out. "I already feel like I'm gonna c-um." I pull away, talking the ice cube out of my mouth. I set it back in the trey and grab a new one.

"You're gonna fucking love this." He tugs on the cuffs and bucks his hips up. "Needy, needy." I place the frozen water in my mouth and push it every where but his cock. He whines and bucks his hips up again.

"H-holy shit~" Denki gasps when I finally take him in my mouth. He buck his hips up and moans loudly. "Oh fuck, I th-ink I'm gonna c-cum already." I pull away resulting in a loud whine.

"No you don't. You cum, I leave you alone." He whines loudly nodding.

"O-okay. Won't cum." I smile, leaning down and starting where I finished. "S-shit! Fuck, we're doing this again. Ohhhh fuccckkkkk." I smile, speeding up slightly. "Mffff, you're r-really good at tHIS babe~" praise, I want more. I take him to the back of my throat and he bucks his hips up. "Forgot. Y-you like complements. Y-y-you're doing so, so fucking good babe." I lightly run my tongue on the bottom side. "Yeah~ oh hell yeah~ fuck! Just like that." I grab the small remote and turn it to its highest setting. He immediately bucks his hips up again. "I wanna cum. Please a-alpha! Shit, please!" I pop off him.

"Whenever you're ready~" I lean back down as he bucks his hips up and cums down my throat.

"Holy shiiiiiiiit~ fuck a-and the toy is s-still going. Oh it's to much!" He tugs on the cuffs again, shaking violently. "I-I'm gonna cum again. I-It's to much." His second orgasm rips through him and I turn off the vibrator. He's panting harshly and drooling everywhere. "I-I need a break." I nod, pulling the toy out of his ass. Immediately slicks pools beneath him, making him hiss slightly.