Our Sides meet

Hi okay so um I have like way to many chapters already made. I'm pretty sure I have like 8 already written so I might start posting more frequently anyway, enjoy

Denki pov

I wake up to Toshi growling. I quickly lift my head, looking around for the intruder and I see Toshi next to me. He's growling in his sleep, I guess he's having a nightmare. I go to wake him up when I see claws and K-9's growing, as well as his growl getting deeper. I gasp, not knowing what to do, this has never happened before.

"T-Toshi?" His eyes snap open, immediately darting over to me.

"Omega." I shiver, desperately trying not to anger him.

"Are you okay alpha?" He grunts, shoving his nose into my scent gland.

"I'm fine, the problem is someone was trying to claim you." I whine loudly.

"N-no one was trying to claim me. I'm all yours alpha." He smirks, lightly running his claws down my chest. "We can't have sex Alpha, you promised." He growls, licking over my scent gland. The door busts open, my head snaps over and I see Aisawa.

"Hitoshi. Get off of him." I shake my head, but it's no use. 

"Aisawa. I got this, just stay outside the door." He sighs, obviously trying to pick what to do. Toshi suddenly growls again, getting ready to pounce. "Please, for your safety, he won't hurt me." Aisawa nods, quickly stepping out.

"Omega." I can feel something in me shifting.

"It's me Alpha, calm down. I'm here, I'm all yours and I'm not going anywhere."  He seems to calm down slightly, still trailing his claws down. "Hitoshi, I know you're in there. Come out and see Denki." His eyes seem to clear, focusing on me. "Hi Tosh, it's me. You need to calm down. Can you do that for me? Just calm down a little." He growls, breaking away from me and flopping down on the floor. He stays still for a while before his body jerks back to life, gasping for air. "Toshi?" His head lazily turns to me.

"D-Denks?" I purr quietly, walking over to him.

"It's me, are you alright?" I sit down by him, rubbing his back. He nods, panting. "Okay Aisawa, come in." The door opens slowly, making Toshi jump.

"W-what happened?" He asks, sitting up off the floor. I tilt my head, shuffling closer.

"You woke up growling. I guess you had a dream where someone tired to claim me and your alpha took over. You got really protective. But it's okay, you're fine now." He nods slowly, taking deep breaths.

"It's exactly what we were trying to avoid. So, I'm sorry but you two are gonna have to be separated for a week. Hitoshi you're gonna stay in a different dorm, you'll get you homework from a classmate while Kaminari will continue as usual." I whine loudly and Toshi growls.

"B-but we weren't gonna have sex." I whimper, moving closer to Alpha. Aisawa sighs.

"If you want to continue to go to UA you're gonna take this with no fight. Kaminari, you're already showing sighs of going full blown omega and all it took for Hitoshi was a dream. I will not danger others just because you want to see each other." He crosses his arms, already fed up.

"You aren't fucking taking Denki away." Toshi growls, grabbing me and yanking me into his lap.

"I thought you would do that. Midnight! Come in." My mom walks in, using her quirk and making us both pass out.

Le time skip

I wake up, frantically looking around for Alpha. My body feels different, I feel something scratch my leg and look down. I have full blown claws, and I assume K-9's. I also feel like I have extra weight on my head and back. I reach my head up and feel a pair of ears, my eyes widen quickly moving to my ass. A bright yellow tail is brought into my sight.