☆ Prolouge ☆

Read in light mode, or this page at least.
_______________________
Y/n- Your name

Y/L/N- Your last name

H/c- hair colour

E/c- eye colour

F/c- favourite colour

F/d - Favourite drink (Strawberry milk will always be supreme, goodbye)

For the sake of making the story sound albeit more professional, clothing colours will be chosen by me, however you can feel free to interpret it differently

Side note: There is a fanfiction app on google if you use a desktop, which can automatically switch out names and word for replacements through the story :)

Whilst I appreciate comments on my story, I'm quite tired of receiving the same comments which go.

"Pink?! Why pink! I like (insert your favourite colour here)"

Another example is
"Ew I would never wear that!"

...

Respectfully, grow up, or for better terms, think before you speak/type. My writing on the character may not fit you on a personal level but you should be wary that I cannot write to impress everyone, as well as note the fact that everyone has distinct tastes and personalities.

Speaking of which, the reader will have a cheeky yet bubbly personality. Kind, and a little clueless at times. An optimist who smiles a lot

Also, I've never seen a pastel pink ninja so I wanna be the first to do something like that. Femininity may be stereotypically portrayed through the colour pink, so I personally believe a pink ninja is a good way to show that even if you're a female who is soft, kind, and the opposite to what someone strong is supposed to appear as. That doesn't prevent you from being a hero, girls can become heroes too, whether they wear a cape or rock a nice skirt.

Before the edgelords jump at me with their black hoodies and MCR, I can personally say as an 18 year old now.
(I originally wrote this 2 years ago, wow)
Colour grows on you after a while, you may find yourself cringing at how you used to act 3 years from now.

I mean, I used to be someone who listened to Panic at the disco and MCR religiously, have dark clothes and view the world in a more negative manner. Now though, my music is kpop and other languages and my wardrobe is pastel and rainbows, and sometimes something badass, duality, depends on the mood.

But then again that was just me, colour is nice tho guys please.

But anywho, enough of me talking this is probably a little boring and you'd want to get right to reading.

Just don't throw a hissy fit if the reader isn't to your liking, you're not obligated to read the book.

This story sticks a lot to the original storyline, only with the reader anda few more extra bits here there and everywhere

a few more extra bits here there and everywhere

Some Inspiration is taken from Golden and Silver by LawyerInLaw

Everyone knew of the building at the edge of the city. On a hill unusually far from the rest of society you would wonder who on earth would place a school there. Well, when you notice the unusual swirl of dark clouds which constantly loom over it, with wind gently blowing at the rusted gates, it paints an eerie picture. Perfect to sum up the mood that you would feel when hearing about Darkley's Boarding School For bad Boys.

The infamous school, which held children with the nastiest of hearts and attitudes. Young boys who had someone turned out to be so evil in nature, that their parents had no choice but to desert them at the school in the hope that their behaviour would improve.

Now, on the other side of the city, also on a hill which would overlook the quaint little village of Shizukana, the mood seemed to be the exact opposite. The gates were always shining as though they were polished on the daily, bright and golden. Then behind rested an elegant building which would always seem to bathe in sunlight. Everyone always smiled when they heard about what was happening over at Brightly's Boarding School For Good Girls.

A school, which just like its name, held very good and well mannered girls. Little girls who grew up with impeccable manners, were escorted by their parents to this school, encouraged to persue their education and told to follow their dreams. Raised into perfect young ladies, with perfect manners, and politeness which would have anyone simpering.

Everyone knew about both schools, and the students which they held. So, it came to an absolute shock when people started pointing out the duo who would travel around the villages together. A duo consisting of a Darkley's boy, and a Brightly's girl... the duo they would have never dreamed of seeing.

Lloyd Montgomery and Y/n L/n were two kids, very well known by everyone in the village. The blonde haired boy who sported the bowl cut was the son of none other than Lord Garmadon himself.

Meanwhile, Y/n, the girl with h/c hair was a well mannered girl who did a lot to help people in the village when she was around. Though she could be a little cheeky, overall she was a kind soul who was always seen with a smile when around the boy.

How they became friends was a mystery to everyone, but it wasn't something they had time to think about, especially since they spent most of their time shooing the boy away every time he attempted anything that was villain like in the slightest. They couldn't ask Y/n either as she would run to his side the moment that Lloyd would retreat to plot his next "evil" plan.

How on earth did a girl, with a personality so pink and sweet, become the best friend of a boy so seemingly green and sour ?

How did the good join hands with the bad, and how did the bad accept the good into his life?

Well, wouldn't you be surprised to know how.

Esmi presents, two childhood friends overcoming the odds  together.