🎄𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑃𝑡 1🎄

"What are you getting Cole this christmas?"I looked over to Lloyd as we both sat crossed legged in my room, sitting opposite one another as wrapping paper rolls, gifts and catalogs sat around us

I looked over to Lloyd as we both sat crossed legged in my room, sitting opposite one another as wrapping paper rolls, gifts and catalogs sat around us.

"A cook book"
I answered with a crooked grin, noticing how his expression scrunched up a little at my response as he looked to me from over the catalogue on video games he was holding.

"Wait, won't he take that offensively?"

I shrugged, as much as I loved Cole, I could say for a fact that his cooking just wasn't it, and I needed to figure out a way for him to cook a dish that wasn't going to poison all of us when he made us eat it.
"If I say it's so we can bake together then he won't"

I tapped my pencil against the nonexistent list underneath the fire ninja's name, wondering what I was gonna get him as a christmas present for the holiday which was 12 days away from now.
"Watchu get for Kai?"

"Some stinky cologne he wanted but was hella expensive, as the green ninja tho I got an offer."
He pulled out a black bottle from behind him which was covered in some sort of fancy looking glitter and gold writing.

"Ew"
Pulling a face I stuck my tongue out. Kai already had some weird smelling cologne's he would wear, and I figured out that the more it cost, the worst it smelled.

Lloyd cackled at my reaction, shoving it closer towards me, the scent of the perfume causing my eyes to water.
"He really thinks he can pull in the gi-"

"What are you two doing"

It didn't take a genius to figure out that was Kai's voice from behind the door, and we were surrounded by gifting items. Lloyd looked at me in a state of panic, throwing the cologne at me, which I caught and threw under my bed, as well as the rest of the items we held.

Hide it all hide it all hide it all

I shrieked inside of my mind, standing up and kicking everything under my bed and the drawer along with Lloyd who was stuffing my bed with the catalogs.

Y/n he's opening the door!!

Turning around I could see the red coloured fabric of Kai's gi as he opened the door. In a state of panic which Lloyd wasn't helping me in by screaming through our connection, I grabbed a deck of UNO cards I found whilst stashing everything in the drawers. Truth be told I wasn't exactly thinking straight since we were both panicking so much, so without thinking I threw the deck of cards into his face whilst yelling at the top of my lungs.

"UNO I WIN, IN YOUR FACE GARMADORK"

Lloyd yelled as the cards hit him, and at the same time the door had fully opened and I turned around to see Kai staring us down curiously.