Chapter 23

It took a lot less time than they originally anticipated until the group reached the Dark Island

It took a lot less time than they originally anticipated until the group reached the Dark Island. They all observed the sharp black rocks that protruded from the dark and wild ocean, as they flew in from above.

At the present time, the group were on the upper deck, observing the Island for any signs of stone army activity. It didn't take very long for them to find the warriors, which were infested all over the Island.

"This whole island is swarming with Garmadon's indestructible Stone Army"
Kai hissed, brows tilting in aggravation as he observed the swarms of enemies on the island.

Swatting his hand and blowing a raspberry, Jay scoffed
"Ha! Good thing we're Ninja and we know how to hide"

Cole groaned, brows furrowing as he looked at the swarm of warriors on the island, clenching and unclenching his fist.
"Who wants to hide when you can fight? I'm getting tired of having our heads buried in the sand. I wanna fight these guys"

Zane shook his head as he put a hand on Cole's shoulder,
"But Cole, they have no apparent weakness. It would be unwise to start a fight we cannot finish"

A silence well between everyone as their hopes of ever trying to defeat the stone army, slowly became more and more distant.

"That is why we must find the Temple of Light"

The group jumped as the voice spoke up from behind them, interrupting the silence. Lloyd huffed slightly as he caught Y/n's waist as she jumped into him out of fright.
"Can you stop being so sneaky"
Y/n yelped, turning around as soon as she heard Wu's voice from behind her as he and Misako chuckled at everyone's expressions.

"Scaredy cat"
"Shut up Garmadork"

Bickering between themselves, Y/n and Lloyd follow the others as they went inside the Destiny's Bounty, where Misako led them to where the scrolls lay opens.

"The scrolls say there is a hidden temple on the island. If you find it, it will give the Ninja pure elemental powers, powers that can destroy the indestructible army"
Misako explained as her fingers gently grazed the carefully drawn images which were over the tainted sheets of paper.

With a whoop Cole punched the air,
"So you're saying we get to fight? Whoo-hoo! I've got happy feet!" he cheered, picking up Y/n and spinning her around as be bounced from foot to foot.

Misako chuckled as she watched the two before she looked over to Lloyd,
"And you, my son, here it is written: For once the Green Ninja finds the instrument of peace, he will strike it and know the power of the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master"