☆ Chapter 10.5 ☆

Lloyd woke up before Y/n did the next morning, and sat up tiredly, rubbing an eye

Lloyd woke up before Y/n did the next morning, and sat up tiredly, rubbing an eye. His body ached with the adventures of yesterday, and he groaned as he stretched his arms, feeling a couple of parts pop in and out of place before he flopped back down and rolled to his side. It was then that he found himself face to face with his favourite person, who was still sleeping. He slapped his hands over his mouth when he saw Y/n, in an attempt to stop himself from bursting into hysterics as he saw the state of the girl next to him.

Y/n had her arms and legs wrapped around the giant dragon plushie, her mouth opened slightly with drool on the edge of her mouth, and her hair bared resemblance to that of a birds nest.

"Hey, Y/n, wake up."
Lloyd placed a hand onto her shoulder to shake the girl, who whined in her sleep and rolled over with (p/n) as she mumbled tiredly.

"Emeneh I'll kick your butt into lava, dumb snake."

"Y/n wake up!"
Lloyd called out again, leaning over the girl and lifting up her bangs to see her face which was curled in a frown. Y/n stirred after a few seconds, eyes still closed and lifted her head up to look at her plushie's face quizzically.

"P/n? When did you learn to talk? Don't tell me that Lloyd being gone is turning me crazy? Why do you sound like him?"
She groaned and fell back against the plushie with the intention of going back to sleep, one hand by her head and the other underneath her top as she scratched her stomach.

Lloyd snickered from next to her before he leaned back over the girl, using a hand to push her hair out of her eyes again as she opened them. Y/n gave a long, half-conscious stare at blond haired boy directly above her with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Nope, I'm pretty sure you guys saved me yesterday."

Y/n blinked a couple of times, her blurred vision adjusting till she saw her best friend close to her face. With a yelp, the young girl covered her face with her hands as she felt her whole face growing red with embarrassment, and she rubbed at her mouth hastily with her sleeve before sitting up. Lloyd was quick to scramble off her when he noticed how close he had gotten to her, and coughed to cover his embarrassment as the they both sorted out their appearance briefly.

"So..." Lloyd said slowly, before being cut off as Y/n smiled widely and threw herself at him, knocking the poor boy to the floor.

"You're really here!"
She cried in relief, clutching onto Lloyd tightly, as though letting go would mean that he may disappear from her hold again.

"I missed you so much..."
Lloyd mumbled against her head as the h/c haired girl buried her face into his shoulder and cried. It didn't take too long until Lloyd felt himself start to sniffle as well, making sure to hug his best friend just as tightly in return. He did his best in trying to console her and trying to console himself after the two had finally been reunited after being separated for so long.