Chapter 18.5

This chapter and the next chapter happen in the same day, this is just the morning till early afternoon

———
The next morning, after a refreshing night of sleep. Y/n woke up happily and got ready for the day, before making her way downstairs for  breakfast. Unfortunately for her and Lloyd though, their mental connection through thoughts was still unstable, leading to scenarios like.

It's so weird going to the bathroom, it was so big no-

I DID NOT NEED TO HEAR THAT LLOYD WHAT THE FRICK

Y/n screeched inside of the blonde boy's head as she entered the room, her face exploding into a hue of red so bright, it beat Kai's gi.
Lloyd wasn't any better, he was mortified that she had heard that thought of his, and looked her in the eye stupidly whilst he held a spoon of cereal in his mouth.

"Good morning Princess"
Cole greeted her cheerfully with a hug and a kiss to the head, sending the young woman into bursts of giggles that the blonde boy frowned at as he watched them, shoveling another spoon of cereal into his mouth.

"Morning Boulder"
She grinned, smirking as she noticed how her best friend completely refused to look at her. Sulkily continuing to have his breakfast as the two new siblings hugged each other.

"Hey! Where are my gummy bears!"
A yell could be heard from the opposite side of the kitchen, where Jay was stood on a stool, his eyes scanning a shelf.
"I made sure to put them extra high so no one could get them"
He complained, giving up and jumping down to the floor on heavy feet.

Whoops a daisy

He'll never figure out it was us

Not unless Wu snitches, but I'm sure he's clueless too

"Uh, Y/n? Lloyd? Why are you both staring at each other like that?"
Kai's voice broke the two out of their telepathic conversation. Jolting slightly from the scare, the two teens started spluttering in an attempt to cover up their actions.

"Ah, I keep looking at Lloyd since I'm still kinda shook at how much hes changed appearance wise. It takes some getting used to"
Scratching the back of her neck nervously, she giggled, tilting her head as she tried to make her excuse sound convincing. Luckily for her, the ninja weren't so smart, and Wu wasn't there to say anything so she was safe.

"Yeah, same he-"
"You were checking out my sister!?"
Cole screeched, wrapping his arms aroundY/n protectively, making her drop her spoon of cereal back into her bowl.