☆ Chapter 12 ☆

A storm blew horrendously around the Bounty as it flew through the sky

A storm blew horrendously around the Bounty as it flew through the sky. A particularly violent one at that. Seas of dark, grey clouds rolled alongside the vessel, splitting open only to assault them with sharp droplets of rain that fell. The Bounty was battered from all sides as it travelled across the sky, narrowly avoiding the bolts of lightning which would attempt to strike them.

Y/n was in the dining room with Nya, Kai and Jay, and was having a very hard time staying on her feet. As the ship swayed from side to side, so did she, the force much greater than her body weight as she kept her arms out, sliding across the floor as though she were skating.

"Why is it that Torchfire Mountain is the only place we can destroy the Fangblades?"
Nya asked her brother, her face twisting into a slight grimace as Y/n slid across the floor behind him in a comedic manner.

"Cause the Fangblades are made from the original teeth of the Devourer. They're so strong they can only break down in extraordinary heat."
The Fire Ninja explained, sticking an arm out in time to stop Y/n from tumbling into the wall as he pulled her onto the seat he was on.

Y/n felt the world around her spinning after having been tossed from side to side for so long, and eventually sprawled herself across Kai's lap as she giggled, not really focusing on the ceiling.
"Heheh, silly birdies."

"Pfffft- hey, could someone pass the salt?"
Jay snickered at the state of the Pink Ninja, sat at the table making himself a sandwich. His request was quick to be answered as another roar of thunder, followed with what sounded like lightning, caused the ship to jolt to the side, sliding the salt shaker towards him. "Hey, thanks!" He laughed.

The door to the dining room slid open after a while, and Y/n sat up, grimacing as she watched Cole stick his head in. The black haired teen looked like he was on the verge of throwing up, his face tinged in an unnatural shade of green, body keeling over a he clutched his stomach.

"I thought I've seen you at your worst when you had that food poisoning, but I guess I was wrong." Y/n snickered devilishly, as she hopped back onto her feet, before yelping as she lost her balance immediately and crashed to the floor again, making Cole point at her and laugh. Kai sighed, picking the girl up again before she gave herself a concussion as Cole hurled once more holding a hand over his mouth.

"Please. No one talk about food. How much longer until we get there?"
He groaned, moving to the side as the ship lurched again and Y/n screeched as she slid out of the room. Kai cursed to himself under his breath as he watched the younger girl slip past Cole.

"Welp, there she goes."
Jay grinned before looking back to the Black Ninja, "Not long. Hey, Cole, you're looking a little green over there. How'd you like a mucus salt sandwich?" He snickered as Cole ran away retching.