☆ Chapter 16 ☆

A day or two after the pirate incident, Dareth's dojo was fixed from the mini crack in the floor that was created before they continued to train the two children

At the current time, the Ninja were training Lloyd, who was trying to illuminate a light bulb with his lightning, whilst Wu and Y/n were on the roof of the building. The two on the roof were surrounded by giant bushes of flowers that looked as though they spilt from the rooftop like waterfalls, hanging down with a multitude of colours that certainly added a pop of colour to the dull building.

The old man placed yet another empty plant pot in front of the young girl, gesturing for her to sit down in front of it.

"I want you to make this seed blossom into a flower, not a forest, you can do that the next time a rainforest is burnt down."
Wu told the girl bluntly as she sat down cross-legged in front of the plant, hovering her hands above the soil, she shot the older man an annoyed frown which he promptly ignored.

"Focus, you're putting your life and power into this seed to help it grow and blossom. Concentrate on your power, focus on how much you give to it."
Wu told the younger girl gently, as she grits her teeth and closed her eyes.

Although she had already been able to put life into living, breathing things already, (though it had been more accidental and due to good luck more than anything else). The h/c haired girl struggled to bring the inanimate object to life; the moment she did manage to get her power working, it would be too great extents, sometimes taking away power instead of giving or vice versa.

The gentle aura given out by her power flickered around her hands and around the dirt where the seed lay underneath and as soon as she felt a slight zapping sensation, she opened her eyes excitedly, only for her face to drop again as she realised she had only managed to transform the seed into a tiny sapling that sprouted from underneath the dirt.

She groaned in defeat, laying flat on her back.
"This is impossible!"

The old man released a gentle chuckle as he leaned down over the girl, shadowing her view as she glared up at him.

"Don't worry that it's not perfect Y/n, you have plenty of time to practise"
Wu smiled as he noticed her crestfallen look.

The girl nodded and looked up at him with a small smile, before her expression changed to that of annoyance before she returned to her happy expression. Clutching her chest she felt a sense of rage course through her and took a few moments to breathe it out before giggling.

"I don't think Lloyd's doing well either"
She commented, as Wu sighed and gestured for her to follow him as they made their way between the plants and to the door where they headed back inside. As they entered the room, Y/n covered her mouth to stifle her laughter as she saw Lloyd using a broomstick to hit a punching bag.