☆ Chapter 6 ☆

It was another bright morning that day, with the ninja, Wu, Nya and the inseperable duo having the time of their lives at the table

It was another bright morning that day, with the ninja, Wu, Nya and the inseperable duo having the time of their lives at the table. Breakfast cleared away as the group spent some time to relax for a while until a mission happened to alert them.

The older boys had recovered from their grudges after the pranks that had been pulled on them, the happiest being Cole who managed to successfully recreate the recipe that took three days to cook. Of course it was all thanks to Y/n plastering herself to his side, making sure he went easy on the salt, and pepper, and didn't dare add anything which didn't need to be included in the soup. Everyone was still quite skeptical of how the food may have turned out, especially since Cole's food never agreed with anyone other than the dark haired man himself.

Much to everyone's delight however, Y/n took the first bite, pausing for a couple of moments as everyone held their breaths. It didn't take long for for her to look up in surprise to everyone, giving them all a thumbs up as if to say.
Hey, I'm alive, and this tastes pretty good!

Currently, everyone had their eyes on Lloyd, who was entertaining everyone with his plan on fighting any of the serpentine. If he ever came to face them again.

"First I'd step on his tail! Then when he turns, a thunderclap to the ears! Then when he's stunned I'll disarm him."
He gave the group a smug smile, proud of the plan he made up. From the look on his face he seemed confident it would be enough to fight a serpentine warrior.

Now the ninja could have entertained him as well, not laying the truth on his so harshly. However, one thing everyone had in common was teasing the young boy and his wild imagination. (As well as humble is ego.)

"Too late, he's already hypnotised you and now you're under his control."
Cole told him, remembering when he was under Skales' control that one time back in Jumanikai village.

"Or he's put you in a squeeze." Zane added, referring to the constricti that he and Cole had faced just yesterday.

"Or spat on you with his venom, trust me, nasty stuff," Kai shivered at the memory, which also happened the day before.

Y/n snuck up behind Lloyd who was distracted, and dug her fingers into his sides, making him shriek and burst into laughter. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes as he laughed loudly, the h/c haired girl not sparing him any mercy as she tickled him relentlessly.

"Or he's turned invisible and you can't see where he's gone,"
Y/n added her final statement and stopped ticking the blond, who was red in the face from the force of his laughter.

Lloyd groaned as he got his breath back, dejected that his little combat plan was completely shut down as he looked to his Uncle.
"Uncle Wu, what's the best way to stun a serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?"
He asked as Wu entered the room with a box. The old man just sighed and shook his head, a grim expression on his features.