Chapter 21

The ninja were at Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, training the blindfolded duo of Lloyd and Y/n

"Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears"
Cole told them, whilst Y/n was putting on her blindfold.

Dareth walked into the room nervously, scared for the outcome of the training after witnessing what the two were already capable of when they were younger,
"Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo"

Unfortunately for him, he was ignored by the others as they stanced themselves around the two. The pink ninja swallowed nervously as her vision simply showed darkness, and she backed up slightly, ending up back to back with Lloyd.

I can't sense anything, I don't have that ninja tingle, this isn't gonna end well.

Don't worry, instead of focusing on what you can't see, focus on what you can sense with or without your powers.
Lloyd chided in her head as he discreetly got closer to her, trying to put Y/n at ease.

"Focus on what I can sense...life"
Y/n muttered, trying to hold back any sort of movements as she started to feel Lloyd's heart and emotions syncing with here.
"Sense their life"
A quiet gasp escaped Y/n as her vison changed from black, to a white background, pink figures around her. However, what stood out the most was the coloured heartbeats she could see within the figures.

I can...sense their life forces woahI can see them without seeing them, Lloyd, think quick, Jay in front of you

See, my advice worked

Lloyd quickly stopped Jay's attack, and threw him over the two, into the trophy cabinet which Dareth started panicking over as all his fake trophies toppled over.

Take Jay and Zane on your right, I've got Kai and Cole

Got it, behind you, duck

Aaah, I can hear everyone's heartbeats, it's throwing me off

Y/n ducked on time to avoid being struck by her brother's scythe, before she kicked him in the chest, forcing him backwards to fall into Dareth as she grabbed his scythe and used it to swing to Kai and knock him down.

She could see Lloyd's figure jumping and dodging Zane's shurikans, before he disarmed Jay and threw him out of a window, which Dareth opened in time to prevent it from breaking as Jay was thrown outside the dojo.

Lloyd laughed to himself as he set his hands alight, with green flames coming from his hands as he continued to punch the remaining ninja who were still attacking him and Y/n.