Chapter 18.75

Wu took pride in being the man that his students went to whenever they had questions

Wu took pride in being the man that his students went to whenever they had questions. He had lived a long long life so far, and his wisdom was second to none, to those who knew him.

However, much to his disappointment, he was not very experienced with the modern day shenanigans that everyone else knew. He was much more old school and his wisdom was based off of his teachings and experiences.

So in the afternoon, it took him a little while to put aside the slight embarrassment he had welling up from within him as he approached the young h/c haired teen, who was sitting in the kitchen and reading a manga next to her blonde haired friend who was his nephew.

"Children, I have a question"
His sudden appearance startled the older teens, as Y/n's manga dropped out of her hands and onto the table.

"You need to stop being so quiet"
Y/n complained, her face contorting into one of puzzlement as she tried to wrap her head around how the old man manages to make his presence so unknown.

"Yes well, that's what happens when you are as experienced as I am in...sneaking"
He chuckled lightly, seating himself opposite the two children and pulling his teapot out from behind him. Blissfully ignoring how the two in front of him stared in confusion.

"Anyway, returning to my question...What exactly is..this vine you talk of"

The two froze, their expressions twisting into one of utter bafflement as they looked at each other, then back to Wu, and then back to each other repeatedly.

"You want to know what vine's are?"
Y/n repeated, hoping she heard correctly as am excited smile grew on her face, which was mirrored by Lloyd. When he nodded his head to confirm her question.

"Uncle Wu, it's time we teach you a lesson this time"

———

"I can't believe the serpentine managed to break Skales out of jail without being caught"
Nya complained as she saw the CCTV footage, as she used what she could grab to locate where the serpentine and where Garmadon could be headed.

"Yes, that wasn't very cash money of them, was it"

Everyone in the room became silent, as they whipped their heads around to see Wu staring at the screen with a serious expression, as Lloyd and Y/n were choking on their laughter, smacking the table as their heads rested on an arm.

"They did not pass the vibe check"

Aside from the choked laughter coming from the younger teens on the opposite side of the room. The silence that filled the room was heavy and abrupt.
"They still haven't fully matured, have they"
Kai muttered to the others, before glancing to the side and facepalming as he saw Jay laughing hysterically as well.