☆ Chapter 5 ☆

The next morning came around, sun beams seeping through the little window in the room and stirring the young girl from her sleep

The next morning came around, sun beams seeping through the little window in the room and stirring the young girl from her sleep. Y/n groaned as the light hit her eyes, and rolled onto her stomach, taking the blanket off her friend next to her who was now waking up from her movements.

"Gimme the blanket back,"
Lloyd mumbled sleepily, reaching out behind him with a hand whilst Y/n remained face first in the pillow, mumbling incoherent words as she shuffled sideways to get closer to him, and lazily attempt to place the blanket back on him.

Eventually they both gave up, too awake to fall back asleep, but still too sleepy to jump up and get on with the day. Y/n and Lloyd, like clockwork, yawned simultaneously, stretching in a manner that had Y/n's body stretching like she was superman, and Lloyd stretching his legs far enough they ended up flopping over the girl's back.

"Morning traitor,"
Y/n sighed, rolling onto her side and propping her head on her hand as she gave him an unimpressed glare.

Lloyd looked back with a guilty face, remembering the sharp slap she had promised, and later fulfilled before they fell asleep. He then remembered how she had ran to the black ninja, holding onto his clothes in a way she had always done to him, and glared right back.
"I could say the same for you, traitor."

The kids both looked at each other with hard stares, which seemed to drop at the same time as they shrugged.
"Bidmas I guess."

Y/n was the first to stand up, extending a hand to Lloyd and yanking him up with a lazy grin on her face.
"Remember though, you left me behind for a snake, and Cole saved me from falling off a building."

The blond haired boy groaned, clutching onto Y/n's clothes which Nya had let her borrow for the night, looking up at her with the expression equivalent to a sad puppy. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, going up onto his toes as high as he could so that he was almost taller than her as he put his head in her shoulder and gave the girl a big bear hug.
"I'm really really super sorry Y/n, trust me though, I promise I won't ever leave you behind like that again. Pinkie swear."

Y/n looked down at him with a questioning expression, but sighed and gave him a smile. She wiggled out of his hold to wrap her arms around her friend as they apologised to one another and hugged it out.
"I forgive you Lloyd, but I don't forgive that bad breath, so wash up."

As the two freshened up and walked to the kitchen, they noticed that it was still quite early, and the ninja were still asleep. It was a peaceful morning as they explored the ship before eventually going to the kitchen for snacks, bumping into Wu who was enjoying a cup of green tea and reading a newspaper at the table.

"Good morning nephew, and Y/n."
He chirped happily, surprising the two kids as the old man definitely didn't turn around to see them walk in. Not to mention the two barely made a noise as they walked.