☆ Chapter 15 ☆

Training had now officially started for the little pink and green ninja

Training had now officially started for the little pink and green ninja. After much fuss and running around, the team had settled into their temporary new home and were ready to start the process of transforming these two kids into the greatest warriors that Ninjago had ever seen. The two were currently working on speed and strength at the minute, with Lloyd punching Kai's hands, whilst Y/n did the same with Cole. Both teens had oven mitts over their hands, seeing as they couldn't afford actual training equipment.

"Good, keep it up."
Kai praised the younger boy, who was punching relentlessly and blabbering the most random phrases.

"Ha! Fists of fury! Unh! You can't even see 'em move, I'm so fast! Ha!"

Y/n snorted and turned her head around to look at her best friend, accidentally missing Cole's hand and jabbing him in the stomach in the process.
"Pfff, fists of fury? Green ninja? More like Dork ninja."
She snickered, causing everyone else to laugh, as she high-fived Cole.

Kai shook his head amusedly at the blond haired boy,
"Save the gloating. It can only be used against you by your enemy...or even a friend in this case."

Lloyd stuck his tongue out at Y/n, the girl doing the same to him before he looked back to Kai.
"Oh, please. I'm ready to face whatever you throw at me."
He huffed, giving the Red Ninja a final kick, which threw him backwards.

"Whoa, grasshopper. You're not even ready to face my pinky toe."
Kai commented as he wiggled his left foot to emphasize his point.

Y/n snorted once more, turning around fully this time.
"A 10 year old just kicked you to the ground, Hotshot."
She commented, before feeling a hand on her shoulder, and quickly executed an over the shoulder throw to whoever had placed their hand on her.

A black mass went flying over her body and landed on the floor with a thud. Everyone else in the room watched with stunned expressions, as the little girl managed to throw someone twice both her height and weight, over her body, almost effortlessly.

"Ah...sorry Cole..."
Y/n giggled albeit nervously, stepping backwards slightly as the Black Ninja sat up with a dazed expression over his face.

"No...no...I'm glad you practised those self defense moves I taught you before."
He held up a fist feebly, which Y/n hit with her own, giggling to herself.

Wu chuckled gently as he observed the lesson,
"I see the student has become the teacher. You will learn fast, children, with lessons from the four Ninja."

Cole nodded as he hoisted himself onto his feet and settled between the two kids, putting a hand on both of their shoulders.
"Great, now that lesson is over, how about some target practice..."
His face split into an evil grin as he glanced to the Red Ninja.
"...on Kai?"