Chapter 18

Much to everyone's joy, the group had regained their home back from Lord Garmadon

Much to everyone's joy, the group had regained their home back from Lord Garmadon. With everything they thought they had lost, recreated so it was as though the flying ship had never been snapped to splinters by a giant snake in the first place.

At present time, the Bounty was flying over a small town. Down below, yells of enthusiasm could be heard, and if you looked down there where a bunch of kids who were playing football, (or soccer if you're American)
Back on deck, Lloyd gazed at the kids below and sighed gloomily.

Kai noticed how the blonde haired boy was distracted whilst the group in the middle of another training session.
"Lloyd? Lloyd! Concentrate!

Lloyd just looks at him, sighing as he turns around again to face him. Y/n can't help but look at him in concern, before looking over the railing and down and noticing the kids that are all playing in the little village.

"Now that the Bounty is in our possession again, we can train you more effectively. But you'll have to focus. One more time"
Zane says as he stances himself

Lloyd groaned,
"Oh, but we've been training all day"
He complained, as Y/n walked next to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's all to get you ready to face your father. Now, in position, both of you"
Cole instructed them both

Lloyd sighed as he comes up to the middle of the deck, Y/n standing back to back with him as the Ninja put their hoods on. He let out a yawns before stancing himself with a roll of the eyes.

"Whatever"
He sighed, making Y/n frown even more as she started to hone in on his emotions. However it was taking a lot longer than usual for her to synchronise her heartbeat with his, and it was even more difficult to attempt as they were in the middle of training.

Kai started off by charging at Lloyd first, but the blonde haired boy punched him, knocking him back as he yawned again.
Zane and Jay soon come at him from the air behind him, but in front of Y/n, who did spinjitsu to knock them backwards.

She landed next to Lloyd, just as she's able to hone in on his emotions. However before she could decipher what he was feeling. Cole came up them from behind and slide kicked them. Luckily, Y/n jumped up in time to dodge the attack, but Lloyd was caught off guard. The kick knocking him into the air and making him land facedown as the others take off their hoods, in concern.

Lloyd looked up from the floor with a smile, "That was fun. Are we done?"

Jay shook his head,
"Oh, come on. You're better than this. What's on your mind?"