Chapter 20

It was bright, sunny and absolutely beautiful the next morning

It was bright, sunny and absolutely beautiful the next morning. The sun was up and shining, the birds were chirping, and the alarm in the boys room was blaring so loudly that it disrupted what could have been a peaceful morning.

The blaring of the alarm clock earned a multitude of reactions from the boys, and those reactions started off with Cole hitting his head on the bed above him, which startles Jay away and causes him to fall out of bed.

Kai groaned and threw an object at the clock, but it got the device close to a gramophone, resulting in the alarm becoming louder. The Ninja all groaned in annoyance, minus Zane since being a Nindroid meant he is unaffected by the noise. Then to finish it all off, Lloyd heaves himself up and let out an energy ball of pent up frustration to annihilate the alarm clock.

"Is it Wednesday already?"
He groaned, as he sat up and blinked the sleep out of his eyes whilst he looked to the others.

Jay sat up slowly, his face twisting into one of pain,
"Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercise"

Lloyd was about to let his head fall back and hit the pillow, until someone's shrill voice decided to scream.

WAKEY WAKEY SLEEPY HEAD !!!!

The blonde haired boy screamed and fell out of his bed, putting his hands over his ears and complaining as they started to ring.

Wu entered the room then, holding a cup of tea and chuckling,
"Ah. Good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. It's a new day, students"
Behind him, a familiar head of h/c colour hair appears, a grin on Y/n's face as she looked at her best friend who was glaring at her.

Uncalled for

Sorry, not sorry

"Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the Dragon made another mess outside. It looks like a two-person job, Y/n has already volunteered to help out though by brushing his teeth"
Wu looked at the boys and then walked out of the room.

"Uh, what was that, Sensei?"
Cole asked absentmindedly, looking at the floor, as Kai said "Did I hear an SOS call come in?" at the same time

Zane nodded and spoke up,
"I sense I need to be somewhere else"

Jay nodded and pat Lloyd on the shoulder, already dressed in his ninja gi along with the others.
"Lloyd, haha. I'm sure you got this, heh"

Lloyd rolled his eyes and glared at them all,
"Aww, you might've been able to dump chores on me when I was smaller, but I'm grown up now. That's not fair!"