01

Kim Taehyung's POV

"You got the best of me!" I sing along to the BTS song.

I am a super duper fan of the BTS, and my bias is Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the BTS. They say that Jeon Jungkook is cold and ignorant, but I know they are just bashers; that's why they are ruining his image. I still like him because of his beautiful voice. I want to meet him. I have one more dream: to go to the music camp this summer.

"Taehyung! Get down; we are having breakfast!" My mom yelled to me.

"Yes, mom! I will be there in a minute," I said to her.

I do my morning routine first before getting down to have breakfast.

"Hey, sweetie." My dad greeted me when he saw me.

"Dad, I want to go to the music camp," I said to him.

"But my baby! You know that we can't pay the registration fee for the summer music camp," my dad said. I feel sad because we can't afford the payment.

My dad is just the secretary of a big company, and my mom has a restaurant.

"It's okay, dad; I understand," I said to him.

"I'm sorry, baby," Mom said.

"Mom! I go ahead," I said because I don't have an appetite.

"I feel bad for our son," I heard mom say when I left them.

I know you guys are questioning why my mom and dad call me princess because I am only a child, and I confess to them that I am gay. They are happy to hear that. Mom and dad accept me with their whole hearts.

AT THE SCHOOL

"Hey, Tae? You will go to the summer camp, right?" Momo asked when I sat in my chair beside her.

"I can't," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because mom and dad can't afford the registration fee," I said to her sadly.

"I feel bad for you! That's your dream," Momo said.

"Next time," I said.

"You did not watch the news? BTS is going to the summer camp to help train the students there, and also because that is their punishment for breaking the rules of their company." Momo said. I'm speechless because if I go to the music camp, I will meet Jungkook! And he will be my trainer! I need to go there! I want to meet him.

"Fuck! I will go there!" I said, then Momo smiled at me.

"Fighting! You can achieve your dream," Momo said to make me cheer up.

"Please god! Let me go to the music camp." I said in my thoughts. I am really begging at him.

The school went smoothly. The teacher just discussed and gave an activity and assignment.

"Mom!? Where are you?" I yelled when I came inside our house, but he was not inside our house, so I went ahead to our garden, and I saw my mom and dad cooking something.

"Hi sweetie." Dad greeted me, but I just sat down in front of them because I was still upset because I couldn't go to the music camp.

"Honey! Tell him already," Dad said.

"Okay! Fine, you can go to the music camp because we are the ones who will cook the food, and I said to the organization that I want you to be part of them so they will let you go!" My mom announced, making me jump in my chair because I will be part of the summer camp. I hug them and kiss their cheeks.