18

Third Person's POV

Jimin is standing in the middle to perform something, but he still did not start because he was angry with the boy who called him shortly. He was giving the boy a death glare, but Yoongi just gave him a smirk.

On the side, Jimin's friends are worried because the other trainers are looking at and whispering what Jimin does to the one K-pop idol.

"Are you going to start or not?" Yoongi asked Jimin. "Or? You just want to stare at me," Yoongi said again while he was enjoying teasing the boy that he knew Jimin liked him.

"Jerk!" Jimin whispers, but he is still heard by Yoongi. "What did you call me?" Yoongi asked, pretending that he did not hear.

"I said I'm going to perform already! Because you already assumed that I was staring at you," Jimin said, and Yoongi just laughed at him.

"Go ahead, chim," Jhope said, then gave a bright smile again to make the place calm.

Oh neoui nuneul naui soneuro pogae
Oh dagaga bimire
Neol deryeogalge wanjeonhi saeroun sesange
Yeah ne gameun nuneul tteobwa ije go!

Palleteu sok saegeul seokkeo pick your filter
Eotteon nareul wonhae
Neoui sesangeul byeonhwasikil I'm your filter
Ne mame ssuiwojwo

(OK) eottae jogeum neukkimi wa? ajik mojara?
(Yes) Girl you have your chance
I can be your Genie
How 'bout Aladdin?
Mwodeun dwae julge
Nal golla sseumyeon dwae yeah

After Jimin sings, all the people are shocked by his beautiful voice. The bangtan was just amazed by his beautiful voice. They are all clapping again.

Jimin is already leaving when Yoongi calls him again.

"Shorty!" Yoongi called. Jimin turned back and looked at him again. "What?" he asked with a rude tone. "You have a great voice. I was wondering if your voice would be more beautiful if I played with you in bed," Yoongi said. Then his lips formed into a smirk again while waiting for the boy. All the students are yelling when they get the point that Yoongi and other girls are jealous of Jimin.

"Huh? What are you saying?" Jimin asked him confusedly. Yoongi and his members realized that the boy was innocent. "Ask your friends," Yoongi said while laughing. "Jin Hyung and Tae! What is Yoongi Hyung saying?" Jimin asked his friends.

"I don't get it too," Tae said while pouting. Jungkook looked at him cute. "I also didn't know," Jin said while thinking about the meaning of helping Jimin.

"I'm sorry, Hyung! We didn't know," Jimin said to Yoongi.

That time, Bangtan and the students realized the three boys were innocent.

"It's fine! I know; soon you will know it," Yoongi said, and he was still laughing.

"Are you crazy?" Jimin asked because he was confused about why Yoongi and the others were laughing. "No! You just look cute," Yoongi answered, making Jimin blush.

Jimin sat with his friends again, and they were still thinking about what Yoongi said to Jimin.

"They are innocent," Namjoon said while staring at the three boys. "I'm not expecting that some people still maintain their innocence," Jungkook said.