41

Third Person's POV

When the Bangtan wakes up in the morning, they talk to one person who's going to tell his co-trainee about Jungkook's finding. All the students start hoping that they are the ones who're looking at Jungkook. They are singing in front of Jungkook, and even the boy who is still sleeping will hear their voice. Jungkook and his hyung are annoyed because the students are forcing themselves to sing even though they can't. Taehyung and his friends are busy with their solo performance in the second jam.

The second jam is already near; that's why the three boys are busy. Their routine is that in the morning they will wake up to help Taehyung's mother, and after that, they practice. They are supporting each other even though they will be competing with each other because of their practice. They are busy, so Taehyung and his friend don't have time because the students are crazy about singing jungkook.

"Mom! I hope you will see our performance tomorrow night," Taehyung said to his mother. They are in Taehyung's mother cabin, and also Jimin's mom is here because their mother is a roommate.

"I will try. You know that I'm busy in the kitchen," Taehyung's mom said. Taehyung understood her.

"Okay, mom! But I am still hoping to watch our performance," Taehyung said. They are at the cabin's door.

Jimin and his mom are hugging each other. After that, Taehyung did to her mother too because they are leaving to have another practice.

"Bye mom!" Tae and Jimin said at the same time while waving to their moms.

The three boys didn't know someone saw them hugging, talking, and calling mom the servant of the camp. That person is hiding in the big tree while having a smirk on her lips.

Second Jam, Night.

"Are you all excited for the second jam?" Sejin Hyung yelled and made the students yell back because of the excitement for the performance.

The Bangtan are at the event. They are also excited about the performances of Taehyung, Jimin, and Jin.

"This is the reason why I can't see my jinnie; I hope his performance will be great," Namjoon said. Namjoon is really clueless why Jin avoided it, but one time he followed the boy and he saw Jin practicing his song.

"I hope I can see the person I've been looking for," Jungkook whispers to himself.

"Okay! Our first performer is Lisa," Sejin Hyung said. He left the stage for Lisa.

Lisa's performance was great, and the crowd cheered her on. Lisa was performing while looking at Jungkook when she knew the boy was watching her. Lisa is super happy.

On the backstage stage, Taehyung and his friend are also watching Lisa perform. They are nervous because they will perform solo.

"Omygad! I am the next," Jimin said. He was totally nervous right now.

"Jimin! Just think this is for the final jam. You need to do your performance wonderfully," Jin said. He was saying this word so Jimin would be encouraged.