31

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Tae? Like what you see?"

"What are you saying? Can you wear some clothes?" I said to them. I was still embarrassed because Jungkook caught me looking at his abs.

"Yeah, wear some clothes first. You guys are embarrassing! We have visitors, then are you just wearing a boxer's?" Jhope Hyung speaks when he sees that we really feel awkward.

"Hey! Too loud in the morning!?" A deep voice again yelled. Jungkook Hyung and Namjoon Hyung were wearing their clothes when Yoongi Hyung yelled.

"Sorry guys! Yoongi is like that if there is someone waking him up, and he is really hard to wake up," Jhope Hyung said while scratching his nape, and he looked so embarrassed because of his co-member.

"Yeah. That's why he looks grandpa," Jin Hyung said while laughing. I look at Jimin, who's already giggled.

"Stop laughing, drama queen," Yoongi Hyung said. He is already standing in front of us, so it's mean he heard Jin Hyung say. "Yah! I'm not a drama queen," Jin Hyung said, then gave a death glare.

"Yeah. Whatever." Yoongi Hyung then rolled his eyes. Yoongi Hyung was still standing in front of us, and he was staring at Jimin, who's already feeling shy by my side. "Ahm? Can you wear something?" Jimin asked softly. "Okay, but I would like to say that your giggles are beautiful; I love to hear them in my ears," Yoongi Hyung said before he left us, but he winked to Jimin first, then walked away. Then my best friend Jimin is really shy, and his face is so red.

"Jimin, you look sick," I said to him to make him more shy. "Ayieee! You are so in love with Grandpa." Jin Hyung teases also. Then Jimin just gives us a smack in the arm.

After a minute, the three boys arrived while holding some chips.

"Jinnie? Why are you here?" Namjoon Hyung asked immediately when they sat down on the other couch. "Nothing? We don't have to do so, so we decided to go here because I'm sure we are welcome, but I didn't expect that we were just annoying visitors," Jin Hyung said while giving Namjoon Hyung an angry face.

"I'm sorry, okay? Because I didn't know that it's you and your friends," Namjoon said while scratching his nape. "Whatever! Can we have some chips too?" Jin Hyung asked Namjoon to give his chips immediately.

"Hey? Your first jam will start soon, right?" Jhope Hyung asked. "Uh? Yeah, why are you asking?" Jimin asked back. "Uhm? We are watching," Jhope Hyung said, making our eyes wide. "Why? You look so shocked?" Jungkook asked me. "Oh? Nothing," I said.

"Let's go already! We need to go to the practice," I whisper to them. "We need to go," Jin Hyung said. "Huh? Why are you already leaving? You guys just arrived," Namjoon Hyung asked. "We need to practice. Maybe next we will pay a visit," Jimin said.

Jin Hyung takes the chips, and Bangtan walks with us to their door.

"See you at lunch." Jungkook said to me then I just nodded.