27

Kim Taehyung's POV.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing," I said immediately.

"Why are you guys eating there if we have a cafeteria?" he asked.

"Ah? We just want to eat here. Actually, we are coming out already. Let's go, Jhope Hyung!" Jimin said. Then we got our meals and came out with Jhope Hyung.

"Join us at our table!" Jhope Hyung said. "We already have a table," Jin Hyung said. Jhope Hyung held Jimin's arm and then dragged him to their table. "Tae! Jin Hyung!" Jimin yelled when he was being dragged away from us. Me and Jin Hyung followed them.

"Say thank you to me because your lover is here to join us," Jhope Hyung said to his co-member with a sunny smile. "Thank you! But stop holding my jimin," Yoongi Hyung said. He gave a death glare to Jhope Hyung, then Jhope Hyung immediately removed his hand. While Jimin is blushing at Yoongi,.

"Sit here, Tae!" Jungkook said. Then I sat to his side.

We are already at the Bangtan table, but you will hear the whispers of the students.

"Jhope hyung? What are you doing in the cooking area?" I asked while I was eating my meal. "I will ask who's cooking the meal because it's yummy," Jhope Hyung answered.

"I'm sure the one who cooks this is kind and beautiful," Jin Hyung said, making us giggle.

"Good thing Jhope Hyung didn't ask many questions," Jimin said. We are already in our cabin.

"Yeah! For now, we need to be careful because anytime they will know your secret and also you, Tae.'' Jin Hyung said. Then I just nodded to him and laid down on my bed.

MORNING.

We did not go to the cooking area because mom said they were already okay.

"So? Later, we will have a dancing performance," Jin Hyung said. "Really? I'm good at dancing," Jimin said with an excited face.

"I can dance too," I said. "Me? I'm not good at dancing," Jin Hyung said.

"I can teach you, Hyung! I'm sure in the first performance for Jam we will be in the same group," Jimin said.

"I don't know, but the one who decided that is Sejin Hyung," Jin Hyung said. Make Jimin look so sad, and I'm still confused.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"We are talking about the first jam. This jam is all the students will perform in group," Jin Hyung explained.

"Guys! In the stage area!" One student yelled.

"Let's go!" Jin Hyung said. We started walking and went to the stage area.

STAGES AREA...

"I'm happy to see you all! I know everyone knows the first jam. Now I will give the group that you guys belong to." Sejin Hyung said, holding a paper.

"I wish we were in the same group," Jimin said.

"Okay! The first group is the Lisa team with Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin, and last is Kim Taehyung," Sejin Hyung announced. Lisa and her friends are happy, while me and my friend look so shocked and don't want to be their team.