45

Third Person's POV

Taehyung was already disqualified in the final jam, but he is still practicing his performance because he already had a plan, so he will make it to perform to his dream.

Everyone is busy because tomorrow is already the final jam.

"Jin, please talk to me," Namjoon said to Jin, who's walking away from him.

"There's nothing we need to talk about, so leave me alone," Jin said.

"I'm sorry if I don't let you explain," Namjoon said,hoping the boy forgave him again.

"Fine! We did that because I don't want to discriminate here in the camp! You are also new here in Namjoon, so you didn't know how the students treat the other poor students here," Jin said while giving a death glare.

"I'm really sorry, please," Namjoon said. Jin just gave him a hug and nodded.

THE FINAL JAM

Everyone is excited for the performances of the contestants; Jin and Jimin are nervous, while Tae is just cheering them on.

"Tae! Sorry if you will not perform," Jimin said with a sad face.

"It's okay! And it's not your fault, Lisa; just set us up," Tae said, then smiled.

"But this is your dream, right?" Jin said.

"Yeah, but I will perform too; don't worry because I have a plan," Tae giggled.

The final jam has already started. The judges are Bangtan, and the first contestant is Jimin.

Jimin performed the lie with his dance moves. In the judges place, Yoongi was just staring at Jimin, and he was shocked when he realized that he was already in front of him. The performance of Jimin is the one Yoongi found.

The song is already finished, Jimin has already left the stage, and next is Jin.

Everyone is yelling for jin when he hit the high notes. Next performer is lisa.

Lisa also did well and the crowd was so loud for the contestants.

"That's our three performances and it was wonderful and great, So? Bangtan, let's go at the back for the voting." Sejin said, Before he went to the back someone called him backstage.

Sejin saw taehyung at the back.

"The final jam is already finished so let me perform." Tae said while his friends were at his back.

"Good thing you are here because i was totally waiting for you." Sejin said make taehyung happy.

Sejin gives the mic to Taehyung and leaves him to go to the bangtan.

Taehyung starts to sing. At first, he is shy, but when he already feels the song, he has confidence and sings it with his heart. The crowd yelled for him.

At the back, where the judges are voting, Jungkook was shocked when he heard the voice of the person who's performing on the stage. Jungkook was shocked when he saw Taehyung.

"Taehyung is the one I was finding," Jungkook said. His hyung also has wide eyes.

Taehyung's performance is already finished, and he leaves the stage with happiness.

Jungkook just started leaving the stage after the song. He can't leave because he needs to finish the final jam. So he will talk to Taehyung after the final jam.

"Our winner for the final jam is... Kim Seokjin," Sejin announced. All the students are yelling, and Lisa feels so sad and angry.

They are already in the backstages when Jimin and Tae congrats Jin. They thank each other. The three already walk outside the camp, and there are Tae and Chim parents waiting for them. Before that, the boys had already given each other their phone numbers.

The bangtan is still inside. They are finding the three boys, but they didn't know the boys were already outside, ready to leave.

Yoongi is excited to meet Jimin because he already confirmed that what he was finding was Jimin; his private investigator already gave him information, and it was Jimin.

Jungkook is also excited to learn that the boy found is Taehyung. When they did not find the boys inside, they decided to go outside.

Taehyung and Jimin are already inside Tae's parents car, waving to Jin in the same place where they said goodbye to each other. They are crying because their music camp is already finished.

Taehyung's parents' car had already left the bangtan and come out outside. They saw Jin walking alone, going inside while crying.

"Jin! Where's Jimin and Tae?" Jhope asked.

"Why are you finding them?" Jin asked with teary eyes.

"We need to talk to them," Yoongi said.

"They already left," Jin said, then cried and made Namjoon hug him.

"What! No, it can't be; I'm still not telling my feelings to him, and he is the one I'm finding," Jungkook said. He was regretting that he was mad at Tae.

"I also want to tell my feelings to Jimin too. He is the boy I was looking for for how long," Yoongi said. Jhope, Namjoon, and Jin were looking at the two, who looked so broken-hearted.

"I have their number and also their address. They give it to me," Jin said. Jungkook and Yoongi felt alive again when they heard it.

After the final jam... The students are already leaving the summer music camp. Bangtan is already leaving the camp, while Namjoon, Jungkook, and Yoongi are sad because they will miss the three boys. They have the number, but they don't know when they will meet the boy because they are busy with their schedule.

Jin is also leaving the camp with a smiling face. He feels grateful because this is the best music camp for him. He already received some text messages for his soon-to-be boyfriend.

Taehyung and Jimin return to their house with smiling faces, and their lives are back to normal again. No more students and no more Bangtan. They still think the Bangtan are angry with them; that's why they didn't say goodbye to the others. Taehyung and Jimin didn't know that Jungkook and Yoongi were looking for them.

"See you in the next Summer Music Camp."