15

Kim Taehyung's POV

After we change our clothes, we go back to look around, but we see the bangtan again.

"Look! They are here again," Jimin said while pointing to the bangtan who's getting mobbed by the students. "Don't mind them! Let's just sit here," Jin Hyung said. We sit on the big trunk of the tree.

"Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you. I drink too much, and that's an issue, but I'm okay." Jin Hyung sings when we sit in the trunk.

"Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them. But I hope I never see them again." Jimin continued the song. They look at me because they want me to continue the song.

"I know it breaks your heart. I moved to the city in a broken-down car. And for four years, no calls. Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar. And I can't stop. No, I can't stop."

I continued. When I finished my part, I looked at them. They are staring at my back; I look too, and I saw Bangtan, and the students around them are looking at us.

"Continue," Jungkook said while staring into my eyes.

I look at Jimin and Jin Hyung to sign them to continue our song.

So, baby, pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover.

I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off the corner.
Of the mattress that you stole
From your roommate back in Boulder
We ain't ever getting older.

We sing together. The only part of the chorus we  heard was the clap of the people in our place.

"They are good! Their voices are amazing."

"Wow! Nice voice."

"I think Lisa is not a star anymore this summer."

That's all the feedback that we heard from the students. It made me and my friends smile because of the good feedback.

"Excuse me?" Someone come out and speak. "Yes?" Jin Hyung answered the bangtan.

"We want to tour you guys," Namjoon Hyung said. "But me and Jimin are also new here," I said. "We know, but the one person with you already knows this place," Namjoon Hyung said, then looked at Jin Hyung, looking at the ground.

"Ahhh! It's fine with Jin Hyung," Jimin answered. Jin Hyung looked at Jimin with his wide eyes. "Jimin! I don't want to tour them," Jin Hyung said.

"Why??" Jhope Hyung asked. "I don't want me and my friends to get bullied because of you guys," Jin Hyung said.

"Bully? You just tour us, that's all." Yoongi Hyung makes Jimin give him an admiring face.

"Hey! Your saliva is getting out of your mouth," I said to Jimin while I hit him with my elbow. "Ouch! You can just tell me, and I just admire Yoongi Hyung." Jimin yelled to me. I looked at him in shock because he said it too loudly.

"What the cutie bird?" Jimin said when he realized what he had done. "What did you say? You admire me?" Yoongi Hyung asked Jimin with a smirk. "Ah? Huh? I said nothing! Jin Hyung is right, he can't tour you guys. So? Bye!" Jimin said, then he grabbed our hands and ran away to the place.