08

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Jk? Where have you been?" Namjoon Hyung asked when I came inside our cabin, but I still can't forget the voice who's playing the song in the meeting area. "Jungkook! I'm asking you," Namjoon Hyung said again. Back in my senses, I just saw Hyung looking at me weird.

"I just walk around, but some students see me, so I run away and hide. But inside the meeting area, there is someone playing the piano and also singing. I think the song was composed by that person," I said to them. "So? Are you in love with that person?" Jhope Hyung asked while laughing, and then I just gave him a death glare.

"I really love his voice, and my heart beats so fast when I hear that person," I said to them. My heart is still beating so fast right now. "Namjoon? I think Jungkook is already crazy," Jhope Hyung said. "He is not crazy. That is normal for someone in love with the things or doings of someone," Namjoon Hyung said. I just give Jhope Hyung a glare because he is wrong.

"I also feel the same. I'm already in love with someone. I saw him dancing, but his face was covered by a face mask. I try to find him, but I still don't have any information about him, so I stop finding him because I think we are not destined for each other." Yoongi Hyung speaks, and Jhope Hyung opens his mouth out of shock. Me and Namjoon just looked at him.

"I want to find that person," I said to them. "How can we help you?" Namjoon Hyung asked. "We are the trainers here, right? If we heard all the students sing here, I would know that person," I said to them. "Fine! We help you," Yoongi Hyung said. I smiled at them because it was a it was a good thing that I have a Hyung who supports me.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Yes?" Jhope Hyung yelled.

"Sir! It's lunch time. You need to go to the cafeteria, and all the students will be introduced there," the staff said. "Yeah, we are already going for a minute," Namjoon Hyung said. Then the staff started walking away to our cabin.

"Let's get dressed first," Jhope Hyung said.

"I wait, you guys! I already got dressed!" I said to them, and they just nodded. I lay down in bed for a while and opened my phone, but unfortunately, there was no signal.

After a minute of waiting,.

"Let's go!" Yoongi said.

We go to the cafeteria, which is already full of students. They will go to us. Good thing the staff is here to cover us and let us sit at the front.

"Students! Don't touch our trainer; act like that; they are just your coach," the cousin of our boss said, and then the students shouted "Yes."

"Eat first, then we start introducing ourselves," he announced.

"Wow! Meatballs; it's yummy," Jhope Hyung said. "Can you eat quietly? The students are staring at you." Yoongi Hyung scolded him.

"Namjoon hyung? Where is the part that has a signal here?" I asked Namjoon hyung, but he was just staring at something. "Namjoon Hyung!? I'm talking to you! Who is your staring?" I said to him, then I followed where he was looking. "It's nothing," he said quickly.

We follow where he is looking, and I saw there are three students who're laughing while eating; they are beautiful, but my eyes can take out in the one boy.