37

Kim Taehyung's POV

The Bangtan already agreed to our plan for today, and now we are in the place of the lake. We are getting our things already. Jhope Hyung will not come because he feels sick, so he will stay in their cabin alone.

"The partners are me and Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin. The last is you and Jungkook," Jin Hyung announced. I was thinking I would be with Jimin, but why would I go with Jungkook?

"Hyung! I and Jimin, I said to you." I protested. Jimin also wants to be with me, so we hold our hands.

"But Yoongi and Jungkook requested that you go with them. And it's not fun if these two will be together. Tae and Chim! This is your chance to be with your idol," Jin Hyung said. Then we just gave him rolled eyes while he was happy to tease us.

We can't do anything, so we already agreed to the plan. Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung are the ones who first get in the one boat, followed by Jimin and Yoongi Hyung, and Me and Jungkook are for the last small boat.

"Kook! You are the one who will paddle," I said to him.

"What? Why me?" he asked.

"I can't paddle because I'm just skinny while you have many muscles. So you can do it sometimes to be a gentleman," I said to him. Then he just made me roll my eyes.

"Yes, princess," he said, making me blush. He called to me, "I see. You are blushing." He said, then laughed again.

"I'm not!" I deny it, but it's true that I'm blushing at what he called to me.

"Ehem! Can I know well about the princess?" He asked me. I turned at him to face him because I was just staring at the view when he got my attention.

"About what?" I asked back.

"About your life," he answered.

"There's nothing important to know about me," I said. Then Jungkook looked at me weirdly.

"Fine, I know that your life is a privilege," Jungkook said. I admit that I don't want to talk about my life or life status because there might be a split in the truth.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's okay, I'm the one who will tell you about me." He said my focus is only on him, and I'm excited to know him well.

"I left our house when I was 16 years old to have training in Seoul. Lucky for me, I got into the big hit. Everything's fine. My parents don't want to support my music career because they want me to be a businessman. After all my sacrifice, I achieved my dream. My parents already accepted my career because I was already famous." Jungkook told his life to me, while I just stared at him when he kept talking about himself.

"I always support you, Kookie," I said, and Jungkook smiled at me.

I already saw in the personal his rare bunny smile. We talk about things that make us laugh and enjoy each other.

On the other side, there's a person who's glaring at the two people in one boat who are laughing.