03

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Welcome to the Music Camp." He welcomes us, but we just stay silent for him. "Let's go! I'll bring you guys into your room," he said, and then we just nodded to him.

After having a little talk with them, They guide us in our own room. This is where we will be for the rest of the summer.

"Well, it's nice," I said when we got inside. "Feel at home! I need to leave already because the students are already arriving any minute," he said, leaving us in the room.

"I hope we will enjoy and be happy staying here," Jhope Hyung said. He was lying in bed.

"Tsk! I feel miserable already," Yoongi Hyung said, lying down on his own bed.

"Let's rest first," Namjoon Hyung said, and we all agreed.

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Hi mom!" I greeted her when I came down, and I was holding my luggage with me because today we are leaving to go to the music camp.

"Are you ready, sweetie?" she asked when we were putting our luggage in the car with her things that she needed to use in music camp. "Yes, mom, and I'm super excited," I said to her while putting our things inside the car. After we put everything together, we get inside, and mom starts driving to the music camp location.

After an hour, we arrived at our destination. I am excited since this is my first time, and I know I will see BTS.

"Finally, we are here," Mom said when he stopped the car, and I saw there were already so many students here. "Mom! I'm going already. I want to find a new friend," I said to her. "Go ahead! I can manage this already," she said. Before I left our car, I gave him a kiss on her cheeks, then ran to go outside.

"Wow! This place is beautiful." I whisper to myself, then start walking to the bunch of students. They are introducing themselves, and I want to find someone to be my friend.

"Hey, are you new to the camp because this is the first time I saw you?" Someone said at my back. I turned around and found a handsome boy. He looked so rich. "Yes! I'm new here," I said to him, and then he just gave me a smile.

"Oh! Welcome! My name is Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin for short," he said, then gave his hand to shake hands. "Nice meeting you! My name is Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Tae," I said to him, and we shook hands.

"Let's go and look around," Jin said. "How old are you?" He asked me while walking. "I'm 18 years old," I answered. "I'm your hyung! I am already 21 years old," he said.

Actually, Jin Hyung does not look like a 21-year-old.

"Why are there so many students there?" I pointed to a bunch of students who were busy doing something there. "Lisa has already arrived; that's why so many students want to have a picture with her or be friends with her," Jin Hyung answered. "Who is Lisa?" I asked with a confused face while Jin Hyung looked at me weirdly. "You don't know Lisa? She is the daughter of the popular K-pop idol before, and her mother is a popular actress. Lisa is always a star in our camp, even though her attitudes are totally bad," Jin Hyung explained.