02

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Are you guys sure that we will go to the bar?" Jhope Hyung asked.

We are in the parking lot, and we are escaping with the manager's car because we are going to the bar to have fun.

"C'mon, Jhope Hyung! Don't be a killjoy," I said to him.

"Jungkook is right," Yoongi Hyung said with approval.

"Let's go already before they catch us," Namjoon Hyung said. He is already inside the driver's seat. He is the one who will drive the car for us.

AT THE BAR

"Yahooooooo! Let's have fun!" I yelled to them and got the liquor to drink it.

We are in the VIP area drinking and enjoying our drinks almost at 12:00 when we decide to go home already. I'm the one who drives because Namjoon Hyung has already passed out, but one thing happened when our car bumped into the big tree: Shit! We had an accident, but lucky for us, no one hurt us.

"You guys are breaking all the rules." Our boss yelled at us, and we whimpered because of the pain in our heads.

"Yeah, yeah! We broke it already, and we are sorry," Namjoon Hyung said.

"We need to punish all of you," Boss said.

"What is it?" Yoongi Hyung asked. Who's frowning because he woke up early? ''

"We will put you at the music camp this summer as the punishment; you will be the trainer." He said. I look at him weird because we are going to the music camp and be the trainer!? Oh shit! That's miserable.

"No way," I said to him.

"That's final," Boss said, leaving our dorm.

"We fuck up," Jhope Hyung said, yelling out of frustration.

"We're going to teach a child!? That's annoying," Yoongi Hyung said with a frowning face.

"We already fucked up, so we need to do that," Namjoon Hyung said.

"When are we going?" I asked, annoyed.

"I think... I heard them tomorrow, and without a manager, the one who will watch us is the cousin of our boss," Namjoon Hyung said.

"Whatever! I need to sleep," I said, leaving them to go to my room.

MORNING

"Hey boys! Wake up! We are leaving!" our manager yelled, and they tried to wake us up.

"Can we not go there? Any other punishment?" Jhope Hyung said.

"It's already planned! And the company already announced it!" The manager said, and because of that, we yelled out of frustration.

"Go to the car! We already packed your things while you guys slept." Our manager said that we should just get up to our seats and go to the car.

I don't want to teach a child or teenager! They are annoying. I think I can't handle them. But sadly, I will make them suffer in my hands and make sure they will not like me.

After many hours on the road, we arrived at the inside of the forest, where the music camp was always happening.

"Enjoy staying here," the manager said to us.

We get out of the car with our luggage, and we meet the cousin of our boss.