32

Kim Taehyung's POV

"You are late! Where are you!? Why are you late!? This is our first practice, then you guys will just be late! Time is gold for me. If you are not able to follow my orders, you can leave my group and also the camp if you are not serious." Lisa yelled to us. When we arrived, they were already there with his friends. She was really angry.

"We forgot the time," Jin Hyung said. Actually, Jin Hyung looks calm and happy, I think because Lisa is angry. "Forgot the time!? Useless reason!" Lisa said. She is still angry even though we are already here.

"Because you are late and didn't follow my order, you will receive a punishment for being late. Don't worry, I will give the punishment after we practice," Lisa said while smirking. I think she already has a plan for us again.

We practice our vocals, and Lisa teaches us how to be her backup singer. Lisa said she's the one who'll give us clothes that we will wear. This witch is really mean because she is always shouting and yelling at us. If we made some mistake, even if her mistake was blamed on us, Jin Hyung is already boiling in anger at the girl, while Jimin is just trying to relax and understand the girl.

"Okay! Last one," Lisa said. We do our singing. "Stop! Stop! You did wrong again. It's not like that! You are such an idiot! Mygad!" Lisa said while rolling her eyes at Jimin. Jimin made some mistakes because our voice is already not stable because we didn't take any breaks.

"If you just take us break! Maybe our vocals are not stable!" Jin Hyung yelled and also rolled his eyes at Lisa. "Whatever! Just admit that you guys are not good at singing, and I think it's time to rest, but you three will receive a punishment from me for being late," Lisa said while displaying her smirk again.

"What is it? Can you tell fast because we want to rest too?" Jin Hyung said. "Hmmm?" Lisa looks around, then looks at the water near us. "I want you to soak in that water in one hour," Lisa said while laughing with her friends.

"Are you crazy?" Jin Hyung yelled. "I'm serious, Jin! Go ahead before I change my mind, then give another one hour," Lisa said.

We can't do anything, so we just get in the water. We feel the cold of the water. Our bodies are in the water; only our heads will be visible. There are some students arriving at our place. They are laughing with Lisa and her friends.

"They are such evil," Jimin said. His voice is shaking because of the cold water.

"Hey! Just stay there for another hour. If you guys don't follow me again, you will not be able to perform to the first jam," I said to us, then left us in the cold water.

"I will kill her," Jin Hyung said.

"It's so cold," I said.