20

Third Person's POV

"Stop talking! You are next, Taehyung," Jungkook said when Namjoon and Jin were already outside.

"Go tae!" Jimin cheers to his best friend, who's feeling nervous.

"You can start now," Jungkook said with a cold voice.

Geuttaeui neon
Eunhasureul mitji ana
Hajiman nan bwabeoryeonneun geol
Eunsaek galaxy

Apasseulgeoya
Neomuhimdeureosseul geoya
Kkeuteomneun bicheul
Jjochanan dallyeotgeodeun

Arithaewa geu yeoreumnarui gonggi
Neomu chagapdeonjaetbit georiui sori
Sumeul masigo ne muneul dudeurine
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change
We gon' change

After Taehyung sings, all the students clap for him.

"Your voice is so deep! It's a wonderful tae," Jhope said. Taehyung smiled when he heard Jhope call him tae.

"It's not wonderful," Jungkook said to make Taehyung look at him in shock.

"What!? Jk, he really did well," Jhope said. He looks Jungkook weird. "I don't like it," Jungkook said while smirking. He just wanted to tease the boy about why he was saying that.

"Thank you," Taehyung said while his fist was folded. He was mad at Jungkook because he felt embarrassed right now.

Jungkook was shocked when Taehyung said thank you to him. It looked like he was accepting the bad compliment. This is new to Jungkook because if someone says a bad compliment, they get angry, but Taehyung is different.

"Hey, Tae! Did you just accept the compliment?" Jungkook asked, and Taehyung just walked to his place. He didn't answer Jungkook because he was really upset.

"Okay, fine! Next!" Jungkook said when Taehyung did not answer him. He didn't know that Taehyung was already upset.

"Hey, Tae? Are you okay?" Jimin asked when his best friend was already by his side while looking at the floor.

"I did not do great," Taehyung said with a sad voice. "You did great, Tae!" Jimin said, trying to cheer up his best friend. "But Jeon Jungkook does not like it," Taehyung said. Then Jimin started hearing a crying sound.

"Oh my God! Are you crying?" Jimin asked with a panicky voice.

Taehyung tries not to cry loudly. He wants to stop crying, but it really hurts. His bias compliments him a lot.

"Shhh, Tae! You are great," Jimin said while trying to calm down his best friend.

On the Bangtan side, Jungkook just focused on the performer. He didn't notice the boy he teased was already crying. Yoongi is the one who's not focused on the performer because he's just staring at Jimin. Then he notices the boy who received a bad compliment is already crying.

"Jeon! You messed up. You made Taehyung cry." Yoongi whispered to Jungkook immediately when he saw the boy had tears.

Jungkook also immediately looked at the boy's side, and he already saw the boy crying. He was regretful for the boy. Jungkook didn't think about the feelings of Taehyung if he said that for just his fun.

"I just teased him! I didn't know that he would take it seriously," Jungkook said back to Yoongi. "Fix that, Jungkook, if you don't want the boy to hate you more," Yoongi said, then got back to Jimin, who's already worried about his best friend.