30

Kim Taehyung's POV

We are going to Bangtan's cabin! We make sure that there are no students, and people will see us while going to them.

"We are already here! That's their cabin," Jin Hyung said. He is the one who knows where the Bangtan cabin is because his namjoon told him.

"This is more beautiful and big than our cabin," Jimin said while looking at the cabin with an amazed face.

"Let's go already," Jin Hyung said with an excited face. "Actually I don't want to go here because there might be someone to come or see us. I really don't want to have trouble.

"Tae! Let's go! Don't think too many negative thoughts," Jimin said when he saw me still spacing out because of thinking too much.

"Can we just go back to our cabin? Because after a minute we need to meet Lisa for the practice," I said to them. They stop walking when I speak.

"Tae! We will get back after we meet them, and don't feel nervous," Jin Hyung said. He walked to me and grabbed my hand, so we would walk together.

We are already in front of Bangtan's door; Jin Hyung is the one who knocks on the door. We hear some noise before the door opens. Then Jhope Hyung is the one who opened the door for us. At first, he was shocked to see us.

"Hi! Why are you guys here?" Jhope Hyung asked. "We're just here to visit," Jin Hyung answered. "Ahh! Okay, come inside," Jhope Hyung said, then opening the door widely made us come inside.

"Sit down here," Jhope Hyung said while grabbing all the clothes and messing on their small couch. "Where are the others?" Jimin asked. "They are still sleeping," Jhope Hyung answered, then pointed to the beds that were in front of us.

"Wait! I will wake them up," Jhope Hyung said, and then we just nodded.

Jhope Hyung walks to the beds, then starts shaking the person who is sleeping there. You will hear the groaning of the man.

"Guyz! Wake up! We had visitors!" Jhope Hyung yelled. Then there's two people sitting up in their beds and opening their eyes.

"Fuck! I want to sleep more. Who are the annoying visitors that you are saying, Jhope?" Namjoon Hyung yelled while he was standing on his bed, and he was just wearing boxers shorts because of that. Me and Jimin covered our eyes.

"Really, Kim Namjoon!? Annoying visitors!?" Jin Hyung yelled to make Namjoon Hyung open his eyes wide and look at Jin Hyung, who's getting mad at him.

"Oh! Jinnie, you are here," Namjoon said while he was nervous about the angry Jin; he looked like Emma.

"Too loud." A deep voice spoke while groaning. I looked at who it was, and then I just saw the abs.

He is just wearing a boxer's short too. My face is heating up because of the rough abs in my front.

"Tae? Like what you see?" The man who has abs speaks. Then I look at the boy, and I see Jungkook.