25

Kim Taehyung's POV.

We are eating and talking while laughing at Jinhyung's joke, but Yoongi Hyung and Kookie Hyung are not laughing.

"Are you guys stone?" Jin Hyung asked Kookie Hyung and Yoongi Hyung. "No! We're not," Yoongi Hyung said with a bored tone. "Your jokes are not funny; that's why we are not laughing," Jungkook said. Jin Hyung looked at him with a death glare.

"Why are you like that? You guys hurt my joke-making skills," Jin Hyung said.

"Yah! Jin Hyung is the best at joking," Jimin said. "Yeah! That's true," Jhope Hyung said also.

"Jin hyung! Chim! Can you guys accompany me to the bathroom?" I asked. I felt pee because of laughing.

"Okay! Let's go," Jimin said. We stood up in our chairs. "Stay there! We will come back later," Jin Hyung said.

We went to the bathroom, and Jin Hyung and Jimin waited for me outside. When I finished my business, I came out, and I saw Jimin and Jin Hyung yelling at Lisa's group.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?" I asked when I came out. I held Jimin and Jin Hyung's hands because they were ready to fight Lisa's friends.

"Oh! You already slut! The Team Slut is already completed," Lisa said. "Stop calling us slut! You are the one!" Jin Hyung yelled. He already wants to attack Lisa. "Just admit it that you guys are sluts! Because you guys are flirting with bangtans and seducing them," Lisa said while pointing her hand to us.

"We're not flirting and seducing the bangtan! And we can't do anything if they want to be with us," Jimin said with confidence, and he really wants Lisa and his friends to envy us.

"Stop pretending! Take off your mask because you guys are snakes!" Lisa yelled with her mad face. "Poor for you, Lisa, because the Bangtan wants us," Jin Hyung said, then flipped his imaginary hair. "Faggot! And you, Kim Taehyung, stay away from my jungkook if you do not? I will make sure you will be evicted from this camp." Lisa is a threat to me. "I'm not doing anything! You are the one to stay away from us," I said to her. "Don't fight with me because you will never want to make your life suffer," Lisa said. Then leave us.

"Arghh! That girl is getting on my nerves!" Jin Hyung yelled. "Tae! She will make our lives suffer. What if she investigates our lives, then she will know that we are poor?" Jimin said with a worried face. "Don't worry, I will help you guys," Jin Hyung said.

Then Jin Hyung called someone on his phone.

"Your information is already blocked," Jin Hyung said. "Thank you so much, Hyung," I said. We hug each other before we go back to the cafeteria.

When we arrived at the cafeteria, we saw Lisa and her friends looking at us. We just avoid them and sit down in our chair with Bangtan.

"Hey? Why do you guys look so angry at someone, and why are you so long in the bathroom?" Jhope Hyung asked. "Nothing," I said immediately, and we continued our eating in silence.