06

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Yahooo! Woahhh!"

That's all the sound we hear when we wake up from sleep.

"Shit! The students are already here," Jhope Hyung said when he looked out the window. "They're already here, Hays. That's why the place is noisy," Yoongi said when he had already woken up from his sleep.

"They are annoying," Namjoon Hyung commented, then covered his face with a pillow.

"But we can get a girl here! I got news that the daughter of the popular idol before is here. Her name is Lisa," Jhope Hyung said. "Tsk? I don't like her even though she is the daughter of the popular, and I think she is not good like her father." I said at the same time, putting it in my face while disgusting.

"Let's just try or have fun," Jhope Hyung said. I just give him rolled eyes and then stand up from my bed to change some clothes because I want to look around.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi Hyung asked. "I'm going somewhere; I just want to look around." I answered him, then he just gave a nod. I started walking away to our cabin wearing shades and a hoodie so no one would see me.

"Oh my God! It's that, Jungkook?" one girl said. The girls were looking in my direction, and I was alert when they noticed me, so I ran away to them, but they were still chasing me.

"Fuck! I need to hide," I said to myself when I turned at my back and saw the girls still chasing me.

There is a big cabin, then I hide in the plants. I see the girls are finding me when they stop in front of me.

"Where is Jungkook oppa?" one girl asked. "It might be there," another girl said and pointed somewhere. They started running again while yelling my name.

I got out of my hidden place when I heard someone playing the piano while singing.

I've been hiding
I tell you something
Just to bury
I can't stand it anymore
Why couldn't I say then
It hurts anyway
I really can't stand it
Now cry
I'm so sorry for you
I can't protect you again
Deeper, deeper, only the wound deepens
It's like a piece of broken glass that cannot be reversed.
Every day deeper, only my heart hurts
Who took my sins instead
You were only weak
Stop crying and tell me something
Tell me who wasn't courageous
"Why did you do that to me then?"
"sorry"
Okay, what do I deserve
Look at me, look at me
I'll tell you
Deeper, deeper, only the wound deepens
It's like a piece of broken glass that cannot be reversed.
Every day deeper, only my heart hurts
Who took my sins instead
You were only weak
I'm sorry, I'm sorry
I'm sorry ma brother
Even if you hide it, it won't be erased
"Are you calling me a sinner?"
What more can I say
I'm sorry, I'm sorry
I'm sorry ma sister
Even if you hide it, it won't be erased

"That voice is wonderful," I whispered to myself.

I realized that the voice was coming from inside the cabin. I came inside, but the person who's playing the piano at the same time is already gone.

"Hello? Is there someone here?" I yelled inside, but that person was already gone.

The song that person sang, I think he composed, because it's the first time I heard it.

"Who are you?" I whisper. I was curious who is that person who is singing such a wonderful voice and I know that the song he singing is self compose.