19

Third Person's POV

"You are next, Jin," Namjoon said.

Jin rolled his eyes when Namjoon called him; he stood up in the middle like others do.

"How are you?" Namjoon asked when Jin was already in the middle. The students are already confused about why the bangtan has been talking lately to the three boys.

"I'm fine," Jin answered with his boring tone. "Okay! You can start now; I hope you did your best," Namjoon said, then gave Jin a wink to make the students yell and blush.

Modudeul naega areumdapda hajiman
Nae badaneun ontong kkaman geol
Kkotdeuri pigo haneuri saeparan byeol
Jeongmal areumdaun geon neoya

Mundeuk saenggakae neodo nal jigeum bogo isseulkka
Nae apeun sangcheokkaji nege da deulkijin aneulkka
Ne juwireul maemdolge
Ne gyeote isseo julge
Ne bichi doeeo julge
All for you

Jin finished his song, and at the same time, they were also amazed.

"Wow! This voice," Namjoon said with an amazed face.

Jin just smiled, then started going back to his seat, but Namjoon called him.

"Don't leave your place! Please stay for a while; I want to talk to you," Namjoon said.

"What do you want?" Jin asked with an annoyed face.

"Can you tour us?" Namjoon asked. "No! I can't ask the other students," Jin said. Namjoon just stared at him, confused, because why did Jin act like that? He knew that Jin was one of his fans.

"Can I talk to you for a while?" Namjoon asked. He couldn't take it anymore. Why does the boy act like that? "We are already talking," Jin said. "I want to talk to you in private," Namjoon said. "Fine," Jin agreed.

"Jungkook! I need to leave for a while to continue the performance," Namjoon said to Jungkook, who stood up where he was sitting and started walking away to go outside. Jin just followed with nervousness in his body.

"They did know each other?"

"Why does Jin act like that to Namjoon Oppa?"

The whispering of the students.

"Stop talking! Next is Taehyung," Jungkook said.

OUTSIDE AT THE CABIN

"What do you want to talk about?" Jin asked immediately.

"Jin! Stop acting like you don't know me," Namjoon said. "But really, I don't know you," Jin said with a cold voice.

"That's it!? You forgot about us?" Namjoon yelled to Jin. "Stop yelling at me! Because we are over, so I let myself forget what happened to us." Jin yelled too.

"Jin! I still love you," Namjoon confesses. He holds Jin's arm. "But I don't love you anymore," Jin said while avoiding Namjoon's eyes.

"I know you still love me, Jin! Stop pretending," Namjoon said with a serious voice. "Yes! I still love you, and I'm so idiotic to still love you even though you hurt me really badly! But I can't forget you!" Jin yelled. He had tears in his eyes and made Namjoon feel bad for what he did in their past.

"I'm sorry, my love! Please forgive me and give me another chance," Namjoon said while he wiped Jin's tears.

"I love you, Namjoon Hyung! I still love you; I will give you another chance." Jin said. Namjoon quickly hugged Jin, and they enjoyed their embrace.

They miss it.