17

Jeon Jungkook's POV

Oh I can't call ya, I can't hol' ya
Oh I can't
And yes you know, yes you know
I can't call ya (I can't), I can't touch ya (I can't)
Oh I can't
Let me know
Can I someday finna find my time (ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh) yeah
Finna find my time (oh yeah)
Finna find my time yeah
Someday finna find my time (oh oh eh)

I sing my song while we are walking to the training center.

"Jk, your voice is so relaxing!" Jhope Hyung said.

"Let's go! I'm just warming up my voice," I said. Then I started walking away from them.

"Good morning!" The students said when we came inside. "Good morning to everyone!"" Jhope Hyung said while he showed his bright smile, which made the girls giggle because of his cuteness.

"Okay! Everyone first we teach is how to maintain the voice. The one who's teaching you guys is Jungkook. He will teach about the vocal," Namjoon Hyung said.

"You guys need to be one by one, or groups will perform for us! As the artist, you always need to be ready if someone wants to perform for you," I said to them. The others are shocked when they hear about performing. They are not all ready.

"So? Let's start?" Yoongi Hyung asked.

They sat on the on the side of the room, and they left the middle space.

"Who wants to go first?" Namjoon Hyung asked after we sat in our chairs.

"We want to go first." Lisa and her group volunteered, and then we nodded.

They start singing...

Touch me like you touch nobody
Put your hands all up on me
Tired of hearing sorry
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up
How about we leave this party?
'Cause all I want is you up on me
Tired of hearing sorry
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up
Kiss, kiss and make up
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up
Kiss, kiss and make up
Kiss and make, kiss, kiss and make up

They finished their song, and they did great, so we clap for them.

"Nice one!" Jhope Hyung said. Meanwhile, me and my other Hyung just maintain our poker faces.

"Thank you!" Lisa said. She also flipped her hair and felt proud of herself, which made me roll my eyes at her.

"Next!" Yoongi Hyung asked with a bored face.

We wait for a minute, but no one volunteers for the next performance. They are all nervous.

"Find! I just called for the next performance," Yoongi Hyung said. He looked around, and then I saw him smile when he spotted someone.

"You! Shorty!? Your name is Park Jimin, right? You are next; I want to see your performance," Yoongi Hyung said, and he also teased the boy.

"Mr. Min Yoongi! Complete information! I'm not shorty! I think you are just taller than me by 1 cm, so stop calling me shorty!" Jimin said with an angry face. We just laughed at what he said to Yoongi Hyung because that is the first time someone treated him like that.

"Stop laughing!" Yoongi said, making us stop laughing. He looked at Jimin with a smirk on his face. "Yeah, shorty! Come in the middle already and show your performance," Yoongi said.

Jimin stands up in the middle while he looks at Yoongi Hyung with a death glare.